Who won 1st Presidential debate? 06/27/24…….. Be honest 🇺🇸 🇺🇸!

oldngray

nowhere special
put a nother way the dems have worked hard to make it impossible for anyone but the guy they chose to win in a dem primary. thats now killing them as they look for a way to replace their primary chosen candidate and all the funds raised are locked into that one ticket.
Biden's handlers thought they could keep Joe as a better meat puppet until after the election but Jill refused to let the power escape her claws. Now they are stuck with him.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1719925585949.png

put a nother way the dems have worked hard to make it impossible for anyone but the guy they chose to win in a dem primary. thats now killing them as they look for a way to replace their primary chosen candidate and all the funds raised are locked into that one ticket.
bingo, a blind person could have seen what would happen putting Biden up against Trump again given all the things that have changed, it's intensely stupid of them to have been so stubborn for so long

i think they really genuinely thought Trump is some kind of bumbling idiot (this is a dangerous mistake) and that he would get locked up anyways before the election making all of this moot

oldngray

nowhere special
RFK Jr, Newsom, Klobuchar, maybe Whitmer

i think RFK as a Dem or Newsom would crush Trump, i think Klobuchar would be close but win, Whitmer would be a big maybe
My bet is Whitmer. Less baggage than Newsome. No chance for Klobuchar. She is too far left and that faction is cratering. I think they burned their bridges with RFK for this election.

vantexan

RFK Jr, Newsom, Klobuchar, maybe Whitmer

i think RFK as a Dem or Newsom would crush Trump, i think Klobuchar would be close but win, Whitmer would be a big maybe
They have to run on their records. Not a Democrat in sight who could possibly beat Trump with the possible exception of Josh Shapiro of Pennsylvania. Why him? He's very popular in his state and doesn't appear to have any baggage or extreme views. After Biden the Dems will likely flock to some sense of normalcy. The far Left has gotten them in this mess.

oldngray

nowhere special
They have to run on their records. Not a Democrat in sight who could possibly beat Trump with the possible exception of Josh Shapiro of Pennsylvania. Why him? He's very popular in his state and doesn't appear to have any baggage or extreme views. After Biden the Dems will likely flock to some sense of normalcy. The far Left has gotten them in this mess.
If you are going with Pennsylvania why not Fetterman?

My bet is Whitmer. Less baggage than Newsome. No chance for Klobuchar. She is too far left and that faction is cratering. I think they burned their bridges with RFK for this election.
the problem with Whitmer is she's kind of a moonbat, nobody cares about Newsoms baggage outside of California and they'll vote how they're told anyways
Klobuchar isn't far left but i think people would vote for her over Trump

RFK Jr has already said he'd accept it if they gave it to him, but the cabal that controls the Democrat part would never in a million years let him run or win, they'd "suicide him" if he did

They have to run on their records.
no, they really don't
Not a Democrat in sight who could possibly beat Trump with the possible exception of Josh Shapiro of Pennsylvania.
>"only this LITERAL WHO from the dumbest state in the Union could possibly beat Trump!
vantexan posting at its finest everyone..
Why him? He's very popular in his state and doesn't appear to have any baggage or extreme views. After Biden the Dems will likely flock to some sense of normalcy. The far Left has gotten them in this mess.
At a young age, Shapiro started a worldwide letter-writing program, known as Children for Avi, on behalf of Russian Jewish refuseniks.[5][6][7] He attended high school at Akiba Hebrew Academy, now known as Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy
no thanks

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
They are putting big Mike up to bat. They sent voter registration cards out with her picture on it.

oldngray

nowhere special
the problem with Whitmer is she's kind of a moonbat, nobody cares about Newsoms baggage outside of California and they'll vote how they're told anyways
Klobuchar isn't far left but i think people would vote for her over Trump

RFK Jr has already said he'd accept it if they gave it to him, but the cabal that controls the Democrat part would never in a million years let him run or win, they'd "suicide him" if he did
Whitmer isn't as much a moonbat as she is corrupt. Klobuchar is much more of a moonbat.