Who won 1st Presidential debate? 06/27/24…….. Be honest 🇺🇸 🇺🇸!

anyone you think may be clean has not gone through enough scrutiny. a fairly run primary election puts any potential candidate through the wringer and the microscope . not only to dig up their skeletons but also to see how they sell theirselves to the many different factions of a party.

the dems run alot of risks with bringing in a fresh face this late in the game. Al the republicans have to do is find the dirt and expose it weeks before the election.
I think it's bad enough they should roll the dice at this point

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
do you even read my posts? I don't even know who you're talking to but none of that applies to me

Trump talked a great game in 2016, then handed the reins to Kushner and did NOTHING for America

Biden does exactly what his handlers tell him to do, like he's done his entire life

RFK Jr is the only serious candidate who would be good for America, and even he is completely compromised by AIPAC
Again you are spewing the very thing media tells you. You can actually check he did a lot of what he said he would do. You on the other hand choose to continue to believe what the media tells you.

newfie

do you even read my posts? I don't even know who you're talking to but none of that applies to me

Trump talked a great game in 2016, then handed the reins to Kushner and did NOTHING for America

Biden does exactly what his handlers tell him to do, like he's done his entire life

RFK Jr is the only serious candidate who would be good for America, and even he is completely compromised by AIPAC
kushner worked on the middle east peace accords and did a good job. was there something else?

i dont see how you can not give trump credit for his immigration plan which was pretty innovative.
not sure how you cant give trump credit for his economic results. He cut taxes which is the obvious but he also bullied anyone and everyone he could to get companies building their factories in the US and was overall very protectionist to the american business.
this despite a congress that fought him every step of the way.
my biggest dissapointment with trump is he did not do more to control and cut government spending.

RFK is a wack job. who would be another biden only cognizant of his failures.

newfie

RFK Jr, Newsom, Klobuchar, maybe Whitmer

i think RFK as a Dem

he ran as a dem and couldnt do it.
or Newsom would crush Trump,
he might be the strongest contender but has a lot of baggage with his mismanagment of cali.
to his credit he looks good and speaks well and that generally is all you need in america amongst the uninformed.

i think Klobuchar would be close but win, Whitmer would be a big maybe
absolutely no way on either . Mushrooms have more personality than klobucher.

whitmer is partially responsible for the fact trump leads in michigan.

You can actually check he did a lot of what he said he would do.
no he really didn't
no border wall till Biden finished it
no mass deportations
:censored2:ty trade deal with Mexico
:censored2:ty trade deal with China
tax cuts paid with debt
let Fauci run COVID policy
didn't withdraw troops from Afghanistan

the lack of a real solution to immigration is ultimately his biggest failure; just half measures

kushner worked on the middle east peace accords and did a good job. was there something else?

i dont see how you can not give trump credit for his immigration plan which was pretty innovative.
not sure how you cant give trump credit for his economic results. He cut taxes which is the obvious but he also bullied anyone and everyone he could to get companies building their factories in the US and was overall very protectionist to the american business.
this despite a congress that fought him every step of the way.
my biggest dissapointment with trump is he did not do more to control and cut government spending.

RFK is a wack job. who would be another biden only cognizant of his failures.
he didn't enact anywhere near the amount of tariffs he promised or should have, all those companies still outsourced they just did it quietly (like UPS)

the ME accords might as well have been written by Israel, giving them anything only guarantees more conflict in the long run

have you ever even listened to RFK? he's more a conservative than Trump on a lot of issues

he ran as a dem and couldnt do it.
no he saw they were going to block him from the primaries so he dodged with an independent run
he might be the strongest contender but has a lot of baggage with his mismanagment of cali.
to his credit he looks good and speaks well and that generally is all you need in america amongst the uninformed.
commiefornians will vote for him anyways they're stupid as :censored2:
bsolutely no way on either . Mushrooms have more personality than klobucher.

whitmer is partially responsible for the fact trump leads in michigan.
honestly I threw them in there because I can't think of anyone else; I think they KINDA stand a chance as a last minute replacement but otherwise you'd be right

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
e might be the strongest contender but has a lot of baggage with his mismanagment of cali.

All Trump would have to do is copy and paste the DeSantis debate with Newsome. As Victor Davis Hanson said, Newsome is glib for the first 15 minutes. After that it's all platitudes, canned lines and zero substance. He's an awful politician.

vantexan

no he really didn't
no mass deportations
tax cuts paid with debt

the lack of a real solution to immigration is ultimately his biggest failure; just half measures
Biden finished the wall?
Trump kept most of them out.
Trump worked out a better deal with Mexico and Canada.
Trade deal with China? Trump kept the pressure on with tariffs.
The tax cuts increased Federal revenue.
Fauci was the supposed expert. What was he supposed to do?
Trump got the withdrawal plan in place. He figured to complete the withdrawal shortly after his second term started. Biden instead completely altered the plan and made huge mistakes that cost lives. "Mistakes" is being generous.

newfie

no he really didn't
biden stopped the construction of the border wall and actually paid the contracted companies to sit on their buts and do nothing.

no mass deportations
how many is mass. Trump stepped up deporations from 259000 in 2017 a partial year for him. to 360000 in 2019. that number seems to be a mass deportation equivilancy?
new trade deals with both
tax cuts paid with debt
tax cuts actually led to increased revenue government spending however continued to outpace revenue increases.
excess government spending is a byproduct of both executive and legislative intiatives but generally congress gets a greater share of the blame for spending with any administration
well he was the head of the national institute of allergy and infectious diseases. As such it was his job to run our response when there was a pandemic. Trump didnt appoint the guy to the job, and it would be rediculous to assert that Trump should have fired the subject matter expert in the middle of the pandemic. Its clear once Trump saw how screwed up Fauci was that he started looking for other solutions and started relying more so on Dr. Birx
grasping for straws? he had a plan in place and was executing it to safely withdraw troops .
that in comparison to bidens hasty withdrawl that led to so many deaths should not deserve any criticism.
he had the border shut down when he left office. he innovated new approaches to do so despite the dems in congress fighting him every step of the way. I'm sorry he had a real solution and it was working.

vantexan

he didn't enact anywhere near the amount of tariffs he promised or should have, all those companies still outsourced they just did it quietly (like UPS)

the ME accords might as well have been written by Israel, giving them anything only guarantees more conflict in the long run

have you ever even listened to RFK? he's more a conservative than Trump on a lot of issues
RFK Jr. is uber liberal.

Biden finished the wall?
Trump kept most of them out.
Trump worked out a better deal with Mexico and Canada.
Trade deal with China? Trump kept the pressure on with tariffs.
The tax cuts increased Federal revenue.
Fauci was the supposed expert. What was he supposed to do?
Trump got the withdrawal plan in place. He figured to complete the withdrawal shortly after his second term started. Biden instead completely altered the plan and made huge mistakes that cost lives. "Mistakes" is being generous.
yes
nah he just fought over the dumbest things instead of taking decisive action; "I like immigrants as long as they're legal"? give me a :censored2:ing break, talk about not understanding the problem at all
nah
mediocre effort
tax cuts don't increase revenue, that is total rubbish
he should have ignored Kushner and Fauci and realized that shutting down the largest economy on earth over a :censored2:ing flu is total insanity
:censored2: the plan, withdraw immediately, the war was lost decades ago

yes
nah he just fought over the dumbest things instead of taking decisive action; "I like immigrants as long as they're legal"? give me a :censored2:ing break, talk about not understanding the problem at all
nah
mediocre effort
tax cuts don't increase revenue, that is total rubbish
he should have ignored Kushner and Fauci and realized that shutting down the largest economy on earth over a :censored2:ing flu is total insanity
:censored2: the plan, withdraw immediately, the war was lost decades ago
It may not increase tax revenue but it does increase free money that people have keep spending.