Who won 1st Presidential debate? 06/27/24…….. Be honest 🇺🇸 🇺🇸!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Wasn't that after Biden had wielded the felony thing as a club against Trump?
I think he was pointing out the fact that 34 is a convicted felon .
IMG_4933.jpeg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I think he was pointing out the fact that 34 is a convicted felon .
View attachment 490384

Keep getting the word out that we want Biden to be on the ticket in November. He is the man to beat that horrible convicted felon Trump in November so please keep telling all our democrat friends that Biden is the man for the job. He is Physically and mentally fit and do not fall for the conspiracy that he is not. He is the one we want to run against Trump. I myself have already emailed the White House and said I want Joe on the ballot. Make sure you do also. 🏆👍🏼

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
nobody gives a :censored2: about secret meaning code :censored2:, not even in the military

you are literally deluding yourself
You are the one deluding yourself. Military is precise. Also like these two different guns salutes. Ones a funeral the other is an inauguration.

If you had any military background at all. You'd understand, but unfortunately you don't.

You are the one deluding yourself. Military is precise. Also like these two different guns salutes. Ones a funeral the other is an inauguration.

If you had any military background at all. You'd understand, but unfortunately you don't.
I'm a veteran from a long military family, you're reading too many emails chains

newfie

It was funny that a convicted felon pointed someone’s son was a convicted felon
even funnier was a senile dictator bragging about what he did to his political victim. there was a lot of random flotsam floating around in that Biden head much of which he could not pull up when needed but he nailed his pre-rehersed insults.

newfie

Keep getting the word out that we want Biden to be on the ticket in November. He is the man to beat that horrible convicted felon Trump in November so please keep telling all our democrat friends that Biden is the man for the job. He is Physically and mentally fit and do not fall for the conspiracy that he is not. He is the one we want to run against Trump. I myself have already emailed the White House and said I want Joe on the ballot. Make sure you do also. 🏆👍🏼
clearly biden is the only guy that can win on the dem side :)

newfie

because democrat primaries are heavily rigged, always have been

Ah. So the 85 to 95 percent victories were rigged? Those people didn’t vote for Biden to be the nominee?
put a nother way the dems have worked hard to make it impossible for anyone but the guy they chose to win in a dem primary. thats now killing them as they look for a way to replace their primary chosen candidate and all the funds raised are locked into that one ticket.

Last edited: