Who won 1st Presidential debate? 06/27/24…….. Be honest 🇺🇸 🇺🇸!

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
the problem with Whitmer is she's kind of a moonbat, nobody cares about Newsoms baggage outside of California and they'll vote how they're told anyways
Klobuchar isn't far left but i think people would vote for her over Trump

RFK Jr has already said he'd accept it if they gave it to him, but the cabal that controls the Democrat part would never in a million years let him run or win, they'd "suicide him" if he did
What's wrong with trump? Serious question?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1719940285977.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
i'm further right than your wildest dreams, that doesn't change the fact that Trump is vulnerable against a serious candidate which DO exist but just aren't corrupt enough to be put forward
The cabal does not want a serious candidate. If they lose Biden, they lose control.
90 minutes proved what they've had under their thumb for 3 1/2 years.

Ou812fu

he's a blowhard who didn't deliver on any of his promises except the tax cut funded by massive debt, then handed over his whole presidency to be run by Kushner who ran it into the :censored2:ing ground with :censored2:ty decisions
Again something concrete on why trump is a bad pick? I realize you have tds, but the media that sold you that Biden,(which isn't even the original one) was capable of being a president. Is now telling you how lost he is. Lol. You are easily manipulated. You can't even see what is being put right in front of your face.. Are you leaving the country once they put Trump's face on mount Rushmore?
Tell me something concrete instead of the two lies you just gave us.

Ou812fu

i'm further right than your wildest dreams, that doesn't change the fact that Trump is vulnerable against a serious candidate which DO exist but just aren't corrupt enough to be put forward
You are not. You just gave the names the media hand fed you. All pretty much follow communist lines.

newfie

the problem with Whitmer is she's kind of a moonbat, nobody cares about Newsoms baggage outside of California and they'll vote how they're told anyways
Klobuchar isn't far left but i think people would vote for her over Trump

RFK Jr has already said he'd accept it if they gave it to him, but the cabal that controls the Democrat part would never in a million years let him run or win, they'd "suicide him" if he did
anyone you think may be clean has not gone through enough scrutiny. a fairly run primary election puts any potential candidate through the wringer and the microscope . not only to dig up their skeletons but also to see how they sell theirselves to the many different factions of a party.

the dems run alot of risks with bringing in a fresh face this late in the game. Al the republicans have to do is find the dirt and expose it weeks before the election.

newfie

i think they really genuinely thought Trump is some kind of bumbling idiot (this is a dangerous mistake) and that he would get locked up anyways before the election making all of this moot
a billionaire who speaks the language of the blue collar worker.
its why the elites dont understand him and his supporters.
they are blue collar illiterate

Again something concrete on why trump is a bad pick? I realize you have tds, but the media that sold you that Biden,(which isn't even the original one) was capable of being a president. Is now telling you how lost he is. Lol. You are easily manipulated. You can't even see what is being put right in front of your face.. Are you leaving the country once they put Trump's face on mount Rushmore?
Tell me something concrete instead of the two lies you just gave us.
do you even read my posts? I don't even know who you're talking to but none of that applies to me

Trump talked a great game in 2016, then handed the reins to Kushner and did NOTHING for America

Biden does exactly what his handlers tell him to do, like he's done his entire life

RFK Jr is the only serious candidate who would be good for America, and even he is completely compromised by AIPAC