Who won 1st Presidential debate? 06/27/24…….. Be honest 🇺🇸 🇺🇸!

542thruNthru

FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania, and is funded primarily by the Annenberg Foundation.[3]

Like many large grantmaking foundations, the Annenberg Foundation is known to fund many left-of-center political groups and causes. [3]

According to the foundation’s 2017 tax form it has donated to groups including:[8]

Jewish Voice for Peace
Academy for Grassroots Organizations
American Civil Liberties Union
Ayni Institute
Center for Biological Diversity
Center for Reproductive Rights
Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles
Defenders of Wildlife
Democracy Now Productions
EarthJustice
Equal Justice Initiative
Equality California Institute
Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund
Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund
NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund
NARAL Pro-Choice America Foundation
National Audubon Society
National Wildlife Federation
Natural Resources Defense Council
New Venture Fund
Planned Parenthood Federation of America
Planned Parenthood Los Angeles
Sierra Club Foundation
Texas Environmental Justice Advocacy Services
Didn't need all the rest... PA, say no more.

rod

Retired 23 years
This is from a poll of people on MSN.com so I would think it’s not a popular site for those MAGA supremest.
View attachment 490040
Yet 33% would still vote for that brain dead M/friend. smh I'm not saying Trump is gods gift to politicians but MY GOD---How could anyone vote for Biden now. This may be the election where Donald Duck or Superman wins from write-ins.

tourists24

Yet 33% would still vote for that brain dead M/friend. smh I'm not saying Trump is gods gift to politicians but MY GOD---How could anyone vote for Biden now. This may be the election where Donald Duck or Superman wins from write-ins.
I’m telling ya…. I was a driver in a crazy liberal city and used to chuckle when I passed all the “anyone but Trump” signs in yards. Now I realize they were serious

Box Ox

Some people consider their political tribe to be a big part of their identities. Their tribe's candidate could be brain dead or shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue and they still wouldn't change their minds about them.

tourists24

Some people consider their political tribe to be a big part of their identities. Their tribe's candidate could be brain dead or shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue and they still wouldn't change their minds about them.

IMG_0032.jpeg

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Well, I went there and honestly, they both had a lot of misleading quotes but even some of the fact check.org fact checking is a little suspect. Take this one for example:

• Biden said Trump called U.S. veterans killed in World War I “suckers and losers,” which Trump called a “made up quote.” The Atlantic reported that, based on anonymous sources. A former Trump chief of staff later seemed to confirm Trump said it.
How is that checking any fact at all? The Atlantic quoted an anonymous source “seemed” to confirm? and somehow that is a fact? Yeah I don’t think so.

But either way by your standard, they’re both not truthful and misleading.

Well, I went there and honestly, they both had a lot of misleading quotes but even some of the fact check.org fact checking is a little suspect. Take this one for example:

• Biden said Trump called U.S. veterans killed in World War I “suckers and losers,” which Trump called a “made up quote.” The Atlantic reported that, based on anonymous sources. A former Trump chief of staff later seemed to confirm Trump said it.
How is that checking any fact at all? The Atlantic quoted an anonymous source “seemed” to confirm? and somehow that is a fact? Yeah I don’t think so.

But either way by your standard, they’re both not truthful and misleading.

Maybe he was referring to this?

oldngray

nowhere special
I don’t think so because that wasn’t during this debate. And I think we’ve established that Trump stays outlandish things and so does Biden. The website he directed me to even said they both told a bunch of half truth and miss truth 🤷‍♂️
Trump definitely insulted McCain and the media tried to twist that into an attack on all veterans.

Over70irregs

Write in? There has to be a third choice…. Somewhere… 🤔
1719624501978.png

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
His tariffs plan for one. Any person with a brain cell knows that if you put tariffs on countries like China, they will just pass that onto the consumer. It doesn’t work but Trump is trying to con the American people like it will benefit us.
Did you know that tariffs can raise the cost of a product so high that it is more economical to produce and market it in the U.S.?

newfie

His tariffs plan for one. Any person with a brain cell knows that if you put tariffs on countries like China, they will just pass that onto the consumer. It doesn’t work but Trump is trying to con the American people like it will benefit us.
he put the tariffs on during his presidency and still has some of the lowest inflation numbers of any president. what is my brain cell missing?

1719625902468.png