Why collective bargaining?

purplesky

If the nation averaged the same income as Massachusetts then things might be a little different. Unfortunately there are more people riding in this wagon than there are pulling it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Well maybe someday the middle-class nationwide will actually grow and get strong again.

You really need to step back from your political view? Its clouding your judgement.

More people have been riding in the wagon for decades? Where have you been? Its nothing new.

I guess we could start with the trillions of UNPAID tax dollars that american corporations hide off shore? LETS GET THEM OUT OF THE WAGON ALSO!

Why just pick on low paid American workers? Ha!:wink2:

purplesky

Funny that as ObamaCare is failing & people are waking up to the scam, suddenly liberals want to call it a Republican idea. Lol. ObamaCare is an insurance pool where the working class are overcharged & Obamas non-working voter base collects the subsidies. TeamCare is not exempt. The company is paying more, we pay more out of pocket & in return we all get less coverage. Next purplesky will be blaming the GOP for Michelle's thick thighs.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Its always been a conservative idea. Its common knowledge.

How old are you? The healthcare problem in this country is not new? Its not about liberals vs conservatives.

Everybody needs healthcare at some point in their life?

You bitch and moan about your health insurance and its actually very good. You do realize that ?

Atomic_Smurf

Its always been a conservative idea. Its common knowledge.

How old are you? The healthcare problem in this country is not new? Its not about liberals vs conservatives.

Everybody needs healthcare at some point in their life?

You bitch and moan about your health insurance and its actually very good. You do realize that ?
Redistribution is a pillar in your party's social justice platform. Own it. Stop blaming others. I'm well aware that we have better insurance that most of the country. I also realize its not as good as it was before the Democrats "fixed" it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

purplesky

Redistribution? Republican talking point for paying taxes? Wow your smart.

Why don't you tell me about the trillions of dollars hidden off shore right now that corporate America pays no tax on? While the rest of us do?

Again. Obamacare is a conservative idea. :wink2:

Atomic_Smurf

Redistribution? Republican talking point for paying taxes? Wow your smart.

Why don't you tell me about the trillions of dollars hidden off shore right now that corporate America pays no tax on? While the rest of us do?

Again. Obamacare is a conservative idea. :wink2:
Redistribution us an accurate term for describing this transfer of healthcare earnings from the people that work for them to the ones who don't. You do the labor while your messiah gets the praise.

Now you're complaining about taxes? I think Marco Rubio summed it up when he said this "The billionaires and millionaires that are going to be impacted by higher rates, they can afford to hire the best lawyers, lobbyists and accountants in America to figure out how not to pay those higher rates," "The people that are going to get stuck by that bill are the small businesses, the partnerships, the S corporations, that cannot hire the lawyers to get them out of it."

Add to that the Obama wavers & exemptions for these big corporations & you may begin to see why Obamas $10k - $30k per ticket dinners & fund raisers do so well. That's where rich liberals get together to express their concerns for poor people...lol.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

These same big corporations are learning how to game ObamaCare. They are figuring out that it can put their smaller competitors out of business. They know that the little guys can't afford it & are starting to embrace it, i.e. Walmart. And so begins the next chapter in Americas continued jobs loss to Democrat policies.

Sent using BrownCafe App

purplesky

Redistribution us an accurate term for describing this transfer of healthcare earnings from the people that work for them to the ones who don't. You do the labor while your messiah gets the praise.

Now you're complaining about taxes? I think Marco Rubio summed it up when he said this "The billionaires and millionaires that are going to be impacted by higher rates, they can afford to hire the best lawyers, lobbyists and accountants in America to figure out how not to pay those higher rates," "The people that are going to get stuck by that bill are the small businesses, the partnerships, the S corporations, that cannot hire the lawyers to get them out of it."

Add to that the Obama wavers & exemptions for these big corporations & you may begin to see why Obamas $10k - $30k per ticket dinners & fund raisers do so well. That's where rich liberals get together to express their concerns for poor people...lol.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Dude you still get free health insurance at UPS as a Teamster. Yet you still bitch about it and admit its very good health insurance. SO MAKE UP YOUR :censored2:ING MIND? YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

Your healthcare at UPS is part of your overall pay package and was negotiated by the Teamsters on your behalf.
YOU have already admitted that your new healthcare is very good. Because it is.:wink2:

Funny you mention small business getting crushed by taxes and regulation because it is true that they don't have access to tax offshoring scams like the big corporations do?
BUT FOX NEWS AND THE REPUBLICANS(BIG REPUBLICAN TALKING POINT) ALWAYS CLAIM THAT SMALL BUSINESS ARE THE BACKBONE OF AMERICA AND CREATE THE MOST JOBS? BUT THEY REALLY NEVER MENTION HOW SMALL BUSINESS REALLY GET SCREWED AND CRUSHED BY LARGE CORPORATIONS.

So people on the left are not allowed to be wealthy? Interesting?

Taxes? What do you know about taxes? Probably not much.

purplesky

These same big corporations are learning how to game ObamaCare. They are figuring out that it can put their smaller competitors out of business. They know that the little guys can't afford it & are starting to embrace it, i.e. Walmart. And so begins the next chapter in Americas continued jobs loss to Democrat policies.

Sent using BrownCafe App

WTF? What are you talking about? If you want to make a point be specific. Stop generalizing.

Atomic_Smurf

Dude you still get free health insurance at UPS as a Teamster. Yet you still bitch about it and admit its very good health insurance. SO MAKE UP YOUR :censored2:ING MIND? YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

Your healthcare at UPS is part of your overall pay package and was negotiated by the Teamsters on your behalf.
YOU have already admitted that your new healthcare is very good. Because it is.:wink2:

Funny you mention small business getting crushed by taxes and regulation because it is true that they don't have access to tax offshoring scams like the big corporations do?
BUT FOX NEWS AND THE REPUBLICANS(BIG REPUBLICAN TALKING POINT) ALWAYS CLAIM THAT SMALL BUSINESS ARE THE BACKBONE OF AMERICA AND CREATE THE MOST JOBS? BUT THEY REALLY NEVER MENTION HOW SMALL BUSINESS REALLY GET SCREWED AND CRUSHED BY LARGE CORPORATIONS.

So people on the left are not allowed to be wealthy? Interesting?

Taxes? What do you know about taxes? Probably not much.

It isn't free. We earn it. A portion of those earnings are now going to pay for ObamaCare subsidies. We had great insurance at UPS but its since been downgraded "to get more in line with the industry standard" as our BA told us. Sure Its still better than what most people have, especially since the ACA began ravaging peoples plans but in case you've been asleep our health care plan is now "unsustainable" to use Hoffas term. What part of that don't you understand? How long will we be able to keep our health insurance before Obamas well thought out plan to move people away from employer plans catches up with us? I'm sure when that day comes you'll have a story made up to blame Republicans. I'm sure you'll be one of the low-info idiots explaining how Obama was an innocent bystander in its demise.

Have you seen in the new contract where Teamsters are going to be able to start taking our raises to pay for Obamas healthcare price gouging?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Got an idea for an open shop. You dont pay dues you are on your own. You can get more, or less than me on the hour. If you are terminated, see ya. Im all about that kind of open shop

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

I think we agree we are under a concessionary contract, but I believe this union can be great again. I don't give up like you smurf.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Thank you for agreeing on that point. Now, can you admit why we are under a concessionary contract? Do you know what recent legislation placed our negotiators with the difficult task of salvaging our most prized benefit? Here's a hint, it isn't RTW.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Got an idea for an open shop. You dont pay dues you are on your own. You can get more, or less than me on the hour. If you are terminated, see ya. Im all about that kind of open shop

Sent using BrownCafe App
I think that's fine. I believe most employees that feel alienated, let down & unrepresented by the liberal politics of our unions would too.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Thank you for agreeing on that point. Now, can you admit why we are under a concessionary contract? Do you know what recent legislation placed our negotiators with the difficult task of salvaging our most prized benefit? Here's a hint, it isn't RTW.

Sent using BrownCafe App
You know that I know that you know the answer. That's good enough for me.

Atomic_Smurf

And it's Herman Cain that you're using as a source? Herman Cain is as full of cr*p as YOU are! Yep...'ol 9-9-9 and Atomic_Idiot...a match made in Heaven! Can you point to ANY provision in the Affordable Care Act that will affect employers who have more than 50 employee's and currently provide health benefits to those employees?

Don't be a racist. Herman Cain could have saved your good health insurance from the Democrats but you were still believing & probably repeating the lies that ObamaCares best days were just around the corner, like when families could start saving $2,500 per year on health insurance, among others. The question you asked is answered in the article you just replied to, but must not have read. In fact its the biggest reason why ours & many other unions good health care plans are being downgraded while the premiums increase. The "Cadillac tax" coupled with the artificial price inflation ensures that your employer/union will only provide you with a substandard health care plan from 2018 (the last year of this contract) on. You certainly aren't denying the affect that the ACA had on this contract are you?

Ron Carey lives on

Smurf you really need help. You are so confused and hypocritical. I will pray for you and that someday you will find peace in your soul. You are obviously torn between your political beliefs ans the way you make a living

Sent using BrownCafe App