Will feeder position eventually stop drug testing ?

HarryWarden

Where the :censored2: do you get I’m defending that from my post? Are you mental? It’s a fact dip :censored2:. It’s still a federal crime, and buying a gun requires a federal background check.
When the point of your 2nd ammendment being taken away for having a medical marijuana card you said it “doesn’t matter” and agreed with the comment saying “just don’t do drugs”, and you some how find a way to bring up Hunter Biden

That’s why nothing can get done in this country, everything becomes politicized and no one really thinks for themself

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
When the point of your 2nd ammendment being taken away for having a medical marijuana card you said it “doesn’t matter” and agreed with the comment saying “just don’t do drugs”, and you some how find a way to bring up Hunter Biden

That’s why nothing can get done in this country, everything becomes politicized and no one really thinks for themself
Because it’s a federal crime. Medical marijuana cards don’t matter federally. Grow up and read a book. You may go, child.
IMG_1188.gif

HarryWarden

Because it’s a federal crime. Medical marijuana cards don’t matter federally. Grow up and read a book. You may go, child.View attachment 448082
No :censored2: it’s a federal crime, that’s the whole point of this discussion. That your second ammendment right shouldn’t be taken away over a plant. Especially in a state that decides to legalize. Again, state rights… small government… personal freedom. But again, you said it “doesn’t matter”.

Fox News really has done an amazing job brainwashing you guys. Voting for the party that is against unions and got you defending 2nd ammendment infringement

Last edited:

542thruNthru

@542thruNthru….you have anymore info on this poor driver???
You keep tagging me but putting a period at the end so it doesn't notify me lol.

Yes I knew Jeff.

Coldworld

Marty Peters kid
You keep tagging me but putting a period at the end so it doesn't notify me lol.

Yes I knew Jeff.

Sorry brother

Trucker Clock

That your second ammendment right shouldn’t be taken away over a plant.

Cocaine and heroin come from a plant. Are you suggesting that cocaine and heroin users should be able to possess a firearm?

Are you in agreement that felons should lose their Constitutional rights? Just not drug users?

Especially in a state that decides to legalize.

States do not have the authority to override the US Constitution. The US Constitution, and Federal law, overrides State laws and State Constitutions. While it may be legal in a particular state, it is still Federally illegal. And you can be arrested by Federal agents. It is highly unlikely, though, because the the Feds have repeatedly said they’re not going to bother with potheads in states that allow it, but that option is always there.

Again, state rights… small government… personal freedom.

I am all for States rights. The US is a Federalist Government, born from the same Constitution that includes your 2nd Amendment rights you spoke of.

We can change the Constitution so that the States have more control, so that they can override the Federal Government. But at this time, the States cannot determine how an individual loses their 2nd Amendment rights. The Federal Government does.

Let's change the Constitution. You only need 2/3 of the House, 2/3 of the Senate and 3/4 of the States to agree to change it. Go for it.

PT Car Washer

Cocaine and heroin come from a plant. Are you suggesting that cocaine and heroin users should be able to possess a firearm?

Are you in agreement that felons should lose their Constitutional rights? Just not drug users?

States do not have the authority to override the US Constitution. The US Constitution, and Federal law, overrides State laws and State Constitutions. While it may be legal in a particular state, it is still Federally illegal. And you can be arrested by Federal agents. It is highly unlikely, though, because the the Feds have repeatedly said they’re not going to bother with potheads in states that allow it, but that option is always there.

I am all for States rights. The US is a Federalist Government, born from the same Constitution that includes your 2nd Amendment rights you spoke of.

We can change the Constitution so that the States have more control, so that they can override the Federal Government. But at this time, the States cannot determine how an individual loses their 2nd Amendment rights. The Federal Government does.

Let's change the Constitution. You only need 2/3 of the House, 2/3 of the Senate and 3/4 of the States to agree to change it. Go for it.
The House can even agree on a budget.