Will feeder position eventually stop drug testing ?

HarryWarden

Well a according to your post history you got fired for being high at work, so apparently you can't.
Man, I now see why you just hit the down thumb button all day instead of communicating, you are just not that bright, your reading comprehension is terrible and you are unable to learn new information, even when told to you repeatedly

Your views now make a lot more sense

HarryWarden

Alcohol isn’t federally illegal. Marijuana is unfortunately. So for now if you have a medical marijuana card you can’t legally purchase a gun, now if you don’t have a card and smoke, eat or whatever with pot just lie on the form. I’m sure tons of people do that.
I understand it’s federally illegal. I’m talking to the people who are defending it

HarryWarden

Eff off. No one’s defending it you bloody :censored2:in twit.
“Or you know, people who want to be responsible for deadly weapons could just choose to not be pathetic pothead drug addicted losers.”

Crybaby said this and you agreed with it. At least stand behind your words, otherwise stop defending such a stupid stance.

Insane, this country is so politicized you can’t even agree on the second ammendment and state rights with a conservative. You guys really will cut off your nose to spite your face

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“Or you know, people who want to be responsible for deadly weapons could just choose to not be pathetic pothead drug addicted losers.”

Crybaby said this and you agreed with it. At least stand behind your words, otherwise stop defending such a stupid stance.

Insane, this country is so politicized you can’t even agree on the second ammendment and state rights with a conservative. You guys really will cut off your nose to spite your face
You are just ignorant about conservatism.
We don't like drug addicted losers.

You're confusing conservatives with libertarians.

HarryWarden

You are just ignorant about conservatism.
We don't like drug addicted losers.

You're confusing conservatives with libertarians.
It’s funny how much time you spend all day hitting the thumb down button. Your profile picture is extremely accurate

it’s hilarious because you got one guy on here saying he’s not defending it and here you are defending it lmao.

HarryWarden

It's almost like we're two different people.
Put down the blunt homie.
SMH.
Oh weird but I thought I was confusing conservatives? I thought you said “we don’t like drug addicted losers”

You’re funny man, keep on smashing those thumb down buttons, the more you communicate the dumber you sound

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Man, I now see why you just hit the down thumb button all day instead of communicating, you are just not that bright, your reading comprehension is terrible and you are unable to learn new information, even when told to you repeatedly

Your views now make a lot more sense
IMG_7275.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Beat it :censored2: face.
I think everyone deserves a second chance, but these guys like him who get fired for showing up to work high, and then don't learn a damn thing from it.... some people are just losers and need to GTFO. Go work at McDonald's.

Honestly, the guy is complaining it's illegal for druggies to carry around guns. Lol.

HarryWarden

Beat it :censored2: face.
Lmao, I proved you wrong and you’re upset

I think everyone deserves a second chance, but these guys like him who get fired for showing up to work high, and then don't learn a damn thing from it.... some people are just losers and need to GTFO. Go work at McDonald's.

Honestly, the guy is complaining it's illegal for druggies to carry around guns. Lol.
It’s actually scary how dumb you are. I have never been fired for being high at work, why would I waste a high by being at work?

Actually, it makes sense why you’re so anti drugs, you have so few brain cells you can’t afford to lose any more.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have never been fired for being high at work
Sure thing buddy....

HarryWarden

Sure thing buddy....
Now, try really hard and do your best to show where it says I was high at work? I’ll give you as much time as you need to read it, I know it’s hard for you but I have faith in you!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Now, try really hard and do your best to show where it says I was high at work? I’ll give you as much time as you need to read it, I know it’s hard for you but I have faith in you!
Same as every alcoholic who explains to the cops with slurred speech how he only had two beers.

Sad you didn't learn your lesson.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member