Work here really bores me

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
What is your job? Are you in operations or something else? This message board is basically a group text for the same dozen or so redneck union members from the USA 🇺🇸
tumblr_lqp85sWubV1qj2c7eo1_400.0.gif

I work for UPS somewhere in Asia, right after I finished my college I joined UPS around 2 and half years ago. For the first and half year, i am motivated and wanna try everything. But later i got really bored and not interest into anything. Since 2024, my boss doesnt really assign me works, and my job now is kinda fill in other people's job when they take leave or anything. The pay I would not say is good but it is not bad. The question I wanna ask is that how can you guys being motivated or should I just quit and go.
My boss assigns me works every day. The pay I would say is very good. I would like to retire in eight years. This is how I stay motivated.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member

JustDeliverIt

Or how you’ll feel at year 36. It never gets better. NEVER…. EVER…EVER….

Just try your best and don’t let it get to you.

God bless you at 36 years at this place. I’m coming up on 20 soon and just looking to do 30 and out.

Job itself is fine but the way they run it is asinine. Not staying a minute longer than I have to.