Worst Insurrection Ever

100%

It's laughable that liberals talk of changing or getting rid of the Constitution because it's outdated then turn around and accuse others of hating the Constitution.

Could you please tell us all the monstrous things Trump did while in office? I'm sure you think him beating the anointed one in 2016 was monstrous. What else?

I'm curious...if it was you would you say you're disappointed because the grand jury didn't indict you? "Damn it, I don't care about myself, do it for everyone else!" Seriously?
It’s all simulation. They line up and do whatever they’re told.

nWo

WASHINGTON (AP) — A Kentucky man with a long criminal record was sentenced Friday to a record-setting 14 years in prison for attacking police officers with pepper spray and a chair as he stormed the U.S. Capitol with his wife.

Peter Schwartz’s prison sentence is the longest so far among hundreds of Capitol riot cases. The judge who sentenced Schwartz also handed down the previous longest sentence — 10 years — to a retired New York Police Department officer who assaulted a police officer outside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

:censored2:....

100%

WASHINGTON (AP) — A Kentucky man with a long criminal record was sentenced Friday to a record-setting 14 years in prison for attacking police officers with pepper spray and a chair as he stormed the U.S. Capitol with his wife.

Peter Schwartz’s prison sentence is the longest so far among hundreds of Capitol riot cases. The judge who sentenced Schwartz also handed down the previous longest sentence — 10 years — to a retired New York Police Department officer who assaulted a police officer outside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

:censored2:....
How long is the process of the truth being exposed, that people start to see it? Bruh your fake insurrection was exposed months ago. I bet you still think Covid was real? Smh

Box Ox

A Kentucky man with a long criminal record was sentenced Friday to a record-setting 14 years in prison for attacking police officers with pepper spray and a chair as he stormed the U.S. Capitol with his wife.
Peter Schwartz’s prison sentence is the longest so far

So January 6 was an attempt to overthrow the US government but the longest prison sentence handed down for it so far goes to a guy who attacked police officers with pepper spray and a chair.

I was extremely angry about January 6 as events were ongoing. And after. It’s in my post history. But a just society has to be about what can be proven. It’s been more than 2 years and it doesn’t seem like a strong case that it was an insurrection has been made yet.

Next Day Error

X - Other
So January 6 was an attempt to overthrow the US government but the longest prison sentence handed down for it so far goes to a guy who attacked police officers with pepper spray and a chair.

I was extremely angry about January 6 as events were ongoing. And after. It’s in my post history. But a just society has to be about what can be proven. It’s been more than 2 years and it doesn’t seem like a strong case that it was an insurrection has been made yet.
Seems like the jury was convinced this guy attacked LE and was punished for it. What’s your problem?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Just for thought, The Boston Tea Party was basically a non violent protest as well, but led to much bigger events.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Just for thought, The Boston Tea Party wasn't an insurrection, but led to one because of the authoritarian government's response to it. Maybe Democrats should think about that.
So holding people accountable for attacking cops at the Capitol = just deserts for another attack on government. Lol! You people are amazing.

bbsam

Staff member

Honestly I think you’ve simply been listening to the voices claiming it was just people on a tour of the capitol. You saw the videos. They weren’t staged.

Read the posts of those convicted. Listen to the plot to place “alternate electors”. Listen to the leader of the MAGA movement attempting to strong arm Georgia.

January 6 was about getting Congress to inaugurate the loser of an election based on zero evidence by whatever means necessary. Should the charges be more severe? Probably. But the country is in no mood for that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Honestly I think you’ve simply been listening to the voices claiming it was just people on a tour of the capitol. You saw the videos. They weren’t staged.
Videos of the Capitol police holding doors open for people and waving them in? Yes we saw that.

Or are you talking about the handful of violent people at the very front of a crowd of tens of thousands?

Honestly I think you've simply been watching the highly edited Democrat propaganda.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Listen to the leader of the MAGA movement attempting to strong arm Georgia.
Asking him to do his job and investigate the sketchy shenanigans so people could have faith in the integrity of the election?

Fascist Democrats claim elections are rigged constantly, Biden's own chief of staff did it openly on Twitter.

Next Day Error

X - Other
So you think the only people prosecuted are the ones who were violent?

Lol! You people are amazing.
Here’s a tip or two: don’t be involved with a violent crowd attacking the Capitol. Turn around. Walk away. Don’t trespass on property with a mob while officers are telling you to leave the premises. :)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Three Democrat lawmakers in Tennessee just led a mob of protesters into their Capitol and onto the floor, preventing a session of elected representatives.

By the democrat's own standards, they are insurrectionists. Their punishment..... being brought to the White House so sloppy joe could praise them.

These protests by Democrats are happening in other states as well. Blatant hypocrisy of the left.