Worst Insurrection Ever

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yep it’s all they got and I figured he pull that out. He doesn’t have an answer for why everyone else under investigation is in prison, but not him. Of course, the answer is because this is all political, and has nothing to do with any laws that were broke because they’re purposely breaking the law and the constitution by keeping them in prison without a speedy trial.
I think it's pretty interesting that all of you are fine with creating an alternative reality surrounding Trump and J6. You don't like the facts or the truth, so you provide your own, and the Far Right echo chamber repeats it often enough to where you actually believe it. Dumb.
We only know a fraction of what Trump has done, and to a rational person, that would be enough to provoke both fear and revulsion over who and what this monster has become. And, he is absolutely YOUR monster. You created him, allowed him to thrive, and now you're afraid to destroy or abandon him, because he is part and parcel of your very identity.
It is not all political because it's pretty obvious to a sane person that Trump is a criminal, and that probably the only reason he isn't sitting in a cell is because he was a former president and gets every possible break. Oh, did any of you notice that Trump is now praising the grand jury system because of the delay in his probable indictment? If it benefits Trump, it's good, and if it doesn't, it's a witch hunt. Waaahh!! Boo Hoo!! Unfair!!
The J6 criminals are not being denied anything, and if you were fair, you'd complain that Trump cases get to court waaaayy faster than anyone else's. He complains about the cases that aren't going his way, and then praises and supports the cases that seem to be favoring his lunacy.
You are hypocrites of the highest order, and hate America and our Constitution,

Thebrownblob

Half a dozen? Really? There were thousands. We all saw the broadcast. Or were they faked also?

Four members of the Oath Keepers were found guilty today by a jury in the District of Columbia of seditious conspiracy and other charges for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021

So these 4 morons were the leaders of those thousands? You really believe this lol.

Such a dangerous group by the way probably couldn’t even of named them before January 6

Thebrownblob

Sure looked larger then the crown that attended trumps inauguration.
Couldn’t care less about trumps inauguration. You can keep that nonsense to yourself. I didn’t vote for him then and I won’t vote for him next time. He was an idiot for having that protest, it was a set up, but he’s not an insurrectionist.

Four members of the Oath Keepers were found guilty today by a jury in the District of Columbia of seditious conspiracy and other charges for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021

So these 4 morons were the leaders of those thousands? You really believe this lol.

Such a dangerous group by the way probably couldn’t even of named them before January 6
There were many right wing groups with many local leaders. All there to overturn the election and install trump as president for life. Like his good friend Putin and Xi.

Thebrownblob

trump definitely abused his power or tried to against his political enemies but we learned a lot from Nixon when he tried this. More checks and balances on Executive power.
Ok? My biggest problem with Trump is that he used this to raise millions of dollars and didn’t lift a finger to help any those people in prison with legal counsel or anything.

100%

1. Election results were "fake".
2. Hang Mike Pence
3. Confront and injure police.
4. Make all sorts of claims about seeking out Democratic leaders so they could be harmed.
5. Zip ties, tactical gear, weapons caches in DC (Oath Keepers).
6. Doing the bidding of The Orange Menace to ensure he remained President.

And much more.
Is this from the George Floyd riots?

100%

There were many right wing groups with many local leaders. All there to overturn the election and install trump as president for life. Like his good friend Putin and Xi.
Russia Russia Russia was debunked years ago my man. Covid hoax? You’re lying and no one believes anything you say.

Thebrownblob

I think it's pretty interesting that all of you are fine with creating an alternative reality surrounding Trump and J6. You don't like the facts or the truth, so you provide your own, and the Far Right echo chamber repeats it often enough to where you actually believe it. Dumb.
We only know a fraction of what Trump has done, and to a rational person, that would be enough to provoke both fear and revulsion over who and what this monster has become. And, he is absolutely YOUR monster. You created him, allowed him to thrive, and now you're afraid to destroy or abandon him, because he is part and parcel of your very identity.
It is not all political because it's pretty obvious to a sane person that Trump is a criminal, and that probably the only reason he isn't sitting in a cell is because he was a former president and gets every possible break. Oh, did any of you notice that Trump is now praising the grand jury system because of the delay in his probable indictment? If it benefits Trump, it's good, and if it doesn't, it's a witch hunt. Waaahh!! Boo Hoo!! Unfair!!
The J6 criminals are not being denied anything, and if you were fair, you'd complain that Trump cases get to court waaaayy faster than anyone else's. He complains about the cases that aren't going his way, and then praises and supports the cases that seem to be favoring his lunacy.
L O L a lot of words to say nothing. Nope, no hypocrite here, just you, your country Men are , sitting rotting in a jail without due process, and a speedy trial and you’re cheering it. And I could care less about Trump if he’s a criminal why is he not in prison? You just don’t have an answer none of you do. It’s eating you up inside because you don’t care about the country you care about your party.

vantexan

It's laughable that liberals talk of changing or getting rid of the Constitution because it's outdated then turn around and accuse others of hating the Constitution.

Could you please tell us all the monstrous things Trump did while in office? I'm sure you think him beating the anointed one in 2016 was monstrous. What else?

I'm curious...if it was you would you say you're disappointed because the grand jury didn't indict you? "Damn it, I don't care about myself, do it for everyone else!" Seriously?