Worst Insurrection Ever

Next Day Error

X - Other
Our democracy was not under threat from a bunch of random unarmed idiots. They could’ve done nothing more than cause the ruckus that they did. They were not going to “seize the levers of power”. Pretending they were even close to doing that is nothing more than Fantasy.
The special counsel investigation will legally show one way or the other. Don’t forget about the so-called fake elector scheme and how that may have played into this. January 6 may have been the last ditch effort to buy time and simply failed.

You need to look at the totality of publicly available evidence on this.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
1. Election results were "fake".
2. Hang Mike Pence
3. Confront and injure police.
4. Make all sorts of claims about seeking out Democratic leaders so they could be harmed.
5. Zip ties, tactical gear, weapons caches in DC (Oath Keepers).
6. Doing the bidding of The Orange Menace to ensure he remained President.

And much more.
🤣

bbsam

Staff member
Sorry, that’s not an insurrection it would’ve had to of been one plan and a leader. Half a dozen overweight 50 somethings, who like to dress up in tactical gear, is really not something to worry about
But they believed they were going to do exactly that. Gee. I wonder where they got that idea?

Thebrownblob

But they believed they were going to do exactly that. Gee. I wonder where they got that idea?
Probably from some more morons, I’m not disagreeing they were idiots. Some people believe there’s 157 genders it’s not illegal to be an idiot. The ones who trespassed did damage and acted like animals should’ve been charged accordingly and quickly.

Thebrownblob

The special counsel investigation will legally show one way or the other. Don’t forget about the so-called fake elector scheme and how that may have played into this. January 6 may have been the last ditch effort to buy time and simply failed.

You need to look at the totality of publicly available evidence on this.
Again, why isn’t he sitting in jail while they do this just like everyone else?

Going on three years nothings going to happen with the “special counsel” and you know that. It’s just more ways Washington buddies get each other paid for doing busy work. Remember Robert Mueller?

Next Day Error

X - Other

Going on three years nothings going to happen with the “special counsel” and you know that. It’s just more ways Washington buddies get each other paid for doing busy work. Remember Robert Mueller?
Jack Smith has only been special counsel for under a year. We are all just going to have to wait and see what they find.

bbsam

Staff member

Probably for the same reason the Clintons never spent a day in jail. Nobody really believes everyone is treated the same under the law, do they?

Thebrownblob

Probably for the same reason the Clintons never spent a day in jail. Nobody really believes everyone is treated the same under the law, do they?
Probably why I have such indignation for all of this. I don’t care about the Republican Democrat argument, or the left right argument I do care about equal protection under the law. And I am disgusted by a two-tiered justice system. Maybe you don’t feel the same as me or maybe it doesn’t bother you and that’s our biggest difference on this issue.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Has nothing to do with the new videos.
Standard policy for inmates with good conduct and have only 12 months left on their sentence.

( or the prison is expecting more inmates and needs to make some room )

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Has nothing to do with the new videos.
Standard policy for inmates with good conduct and have only 12 months left on their sentence.

( or the prison is expecting more inmates and needs to make some room )
Trump will want his own floors.