You tell em Donald

Oldfart

Oh. Poor baby. The media hammers him because he deserves to be hammered for being a sexist, bullying maroon. He's unpopular because he's an arrogant, whining, incompetent rich boy who wants to be our King. A lying weasel who wants it all his way, including not divesting from his assets. If you want to be President, THAT COMES WITH THE JOB!!

I guess FOX hammers him too, right? That media outlet is completely fair and unbiased.
He sure was popular enough to beat Hillary.

MFE, how does it feel to hate your job, hate your life, hate your President but LOVE a loser like Hillary,

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He sure was popular enough to beat Hillary.

MFE, how does it feel to hate your job, hate your life, hate your President but LOVE a loser like Hillary,

Hillary has more class in one of her turds than Trump has ever had. Why am I not surprised you're a fervent supporter. I do hate Trump, and I feel sorry for those ignorant enough to buy his BS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
As someone who lives in Kansas I see no difference from surrounding States. Just liberal media hating on it. The idea was to attract business to the State but they forgot one important element...no one wants to move here.

I thought you were south of the border. Does that make you a Corn Mexican?

vantexan

They are taxes that have been collected over the years much of it for retirement.

But we talk about putting our debt on our children. Why? Why not realize we need to spend our retirement on what we just had to have so that we do not burden them? We decided to have low taxes. We decided to go to war. We decided to live beyond our means. Why put that on our kids? More to the point, what if our kids simply decide to pay for our indulgences with what we thought would be our retirement? Wouldn't that be more fair?
Our current workers have paid for current retirees, as well as the disabled and orphans, with that particular tax. That has nothing to do with how irresponsible our gov't has been with spending and that includes the Bush administration too. SS is a social covenant between generations. If it's not there what do you do with the current retirees? If you want to talk means testing to receive it or a reduced amount fine. If you want to tax all income for it, fine by me. But as I've said before, it's the best idea IMO the Democrats ever came up with and to end it just to continue unsustainable spending and debt is heartless. Aren't you really saying we should redistribute wealth from the middle class to the poor now and they'll just have to figure how to survive in their old age?

vantexan

Hillary has more class in one of her turds than Trump has ever had. Why am I not surprised you're a fervent supporter. I do hate Trump, and I feel sorry for those ignorant enough to buy his BS.
As you hated Romney, and McCain, and Bush, and Dole, and Bush, and Reagan, and Ford, and on and on...

bbsam

Staff member
Our current workers have paid for current retirees, as well as the disabled and orphans, with that particular tax. That has nothing to with how irresponsible our gov't has been with spending and that includes the Bush administration too. Ssh is a social covenant between generations. If it's not there what do you do with the current retirees. If you want to talk means testing to receive it or a reduced amount fine. If you want to tax all income for it, fine by me. But as I've said before, it's the best idea IMO the Democrats ever came up with and to end it just to continue unsustainable spending and debt is heartless. Aren't you really saying we should redistribute wealth from the middle class to the poor now and they'll just have to figure how to survive in their old age?
I'm saying we have been irresponsible through the years and it is unfair to lay that responsibility on our children. So if we talk about paying it in the future, it really should be those who have incurred the debt to pay the debt. Nothing complicated and yes many will suffer but they/were made our financial bed. Guess who's gonna sleep in it.

vantexan

You really admire her pulling millions out of her gov't job, huh?

vantexan

I'm saying we have been irresponsible through the years and it is unfair to lay that responsibility on our children. So if we talk about paying it in the future, it really should be those who have incurred the debt to pay the debt. Nothing complicated and yes many will suffer but they/were made our financial bed. Guess who's gonna sleep in it.
Those kids will eventually benefit from SS too.

overflowed

That's one sided. Thank God for Fox News, and we all know why the leftist media hates them.
I hope you're kidding Van. I woke to see every single local and cable media showing hundreds of thousands of people across the world marching against this fool. Guess which was the only station I checked that was talking about Trump at the CIA, and not the actual news? See know evil, hear no evil? It seems the very die hard Trump supporters only watch one news station. Congrats on retiring by the way.

vantexan

I hope you're kidding Van. I woke to see every single local and cable media showing hundreds of thousands of people across the world marching against this fool. Guess which was the only station I checked that was talking about Trump at the CIA, and not the actual news? See know evil, hear no evil? It seems the very die hard Trump supporters only watch one news station. Congrats on retiring by the way.
Thanks. Yep, let's whip'em up and get them out there to march against him when he just got sworn in. After all, he got the Russians to rig the election. Hillary won the popular vote(although he won it if you leave out California). And just because they showed him talking to the CIA doesn't mean they didn't cover the protests.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
As you hated Romney, and McCain, and Bush, and Dole, and Bush, and Reagan, and Ford, and on and on...

Some people are just born to be victims. You're one of them. when do the Wheat Mexicans cross over into the Promised Land?

Last edited:

overflowed

Thanks. Yep, let's whip'em up and get them out there to march against him when he just got sworn in. After all, he got the Russians to rig the election. Hillary won the popular vote(although he won it if you leave out California). And just because they showed him talking to the CIA doesn't mean they didn't cover the protests.
I'm in the middle if you will. Independent. I don't trust any of these arseclowns. But, I really hope he does the right thing because if he doesn't our nation will suffer. I'm sure they covered it later , after it was actual news. That many people taking to the streets in protest is a big deal in any country.

Star B

White Lightening
Haven't left yet, and get your crops straight amigo. Wheat is king in Kansas.
but but but I thought with low corporate taxes the companies would come back and and and jobs and and and.......

it's a bull:censored2: line and suckers take it hook line and sinker. See the current corporate strategy of threatening to leave until the government caves and gives you a tax break... under the promise of "moar jobs".

What people seem to forget is what was "Great America" as most people think of it... will never happen again. When "Great America" was around... calling Japan was at least 50 cents a minute... and the only way for you to get schematics there was to use FedEx/DHL/UPS or the post office. It's not going to happen people. We will never have that "Great America" again. We have to reimagine our 'Greatness' and that means someone who is forward thinking and different.... not anyone in our current government.

It will be fine

As someone who lives in Kansas I see no difference from surrounding States. Just liberal media hating on it. The idea was to attract business to the State but they forgot one important element...no one wants to move here.
There is a difference between the growth in Kansas and the rest of the country. It doesn't matter if you don't see it, it's there in the stats. From 2015-2016 Kansas had a drop of 0.4% of jobs, the nation as a whole grew by 1.8%. No one wants to move to a state that is closing schools that would educate their children because the state gave all its money to corporations.