Zimmerman case - Found Not Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
It never would have gone to trial if not for media pressure. What exactly happened is very unclear but the burden of proof is on the prosecution. Zimmerman doesn't have to prove he is innocent. The state has to prove he is guilty. And I just don't see enough evidence here to convict.

Upsmule

I have family not far from this county in Florida. Word is business owners have already sold or moved before the riots begin.... :/

"We seek a fair and impartial trial," Tracy Martin said. "We ask that the community continue to stay peaceful as we place our faith in the justice system."

oldngray

nowhere special
It will be like the LA riots if Zimmerman is acquitted. And most of the people rioting will come in from out of state just to protest.

brett636

It never would have gone to trial if not for media pressure. What exactly happened is very unclear but the burden of proof is on the prosecution. Zimmerman doesn't have to prove he is innocent. The state has to prove he is guilty. And I just don't see enough evidence here to convict.

I couldn't agree more. This entire trial is nothing but a circus put on by a prosecutor who has little regard for the truth pressured by the media that wishes to portray Trayvon as the innocent gleeful 12 year old that they keep putting on the news. The problem is Trayvon grew out of that innocent 12 year old stage and into a 17 year old pot smoking street thug, and the prosecution is well aware of this. I will be shocked if we get anything less than an innocent verdict because the evidence is just too overwhelming that Zimmerman was in the right and Trayvon was in the wrong.

Upsmule

Martin / Zimmerman case

Oh they'll find something to slap him with.....otherwise that Florida town will burn. You know, because of racism and all. :/

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh they'll find something to slap him with.....otherwise that Florida town will burn. You know, because of racism and all. :/

At the very least, Zimmerman should be convicted on manslaughter. He tracked Martin after "profiling" him like the punk cop wannabe he is. It figures you'd be on Zimmerman's side.

Upsmule

At the very least, Zimmerman should be convicted on manslaughter. He tracked Martin after "profiling" him like the punk cop wannabe he is. It figures you'd be on Zimmerman's side.

Pfft....I'm on the side of justice after all the evidence is weighed by the blind lady justice.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ready to convict without hearing the evidence ???

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ready to convict without hearing the evidence ???

The evidence is pretty compelling already. Why is it that the Zimmerman defense team keeps asking for delays, by the way? The 911 tapes? The fact that Martin was unarmed? The mysterious cuts and bruises that weren't there and now are?

moreluck

golden ticket member
The evidence is pretty compelling already. Why is it that the Zimmerman defense team keeps asking for delays, by the way? The 911 tapes? The fact that Martin was unarmed? The mysterious cuts and bruises that weren't there and now are?

Wow !! There's testimony about evidence already !! Did I pull a Rip Van Winkle and fall asleep for a couple weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.