Zimmerman case - Found Not Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Yes, it has been established that Zimmerman tried to learn MMA. Still says nothing about how good he was, or that Martin also had training and was a street fighter.

True.

Also, in that situation the body and mind can shut down. Taking MMA lessons for sport, fun or workout is just that. You, I might not take to the lessons for a long long time. When someone runs up on you trying to do you harm or kill you, everything can shut down in shock.

oldngray

nowhere special
If Martin surprised Zimmerman with a sucker punch to the face and broke his nose ( no proof, pure speculation on my part but possible ) then it is very possible Zimmerman would be in shock and almost defenseless.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
If Martin surprised Zimmerman with a sucker punch to the face and broke his nose ( no proof, pure speculation on my part but possible ) then it is very possible Zimmerman would be in shock and almost defenseless.

Amen. Doesnt take much to disable someone.

Returntosender

How can Zimmeran attend a MMA classes several times a week. Get in hit in the face at those classes. Then when in happens in real life he's in shock? The whole point of the classes is to teach, self defense how to fight, how to react when it happens in real life.

moreluck

golden ticket member
and the number of classes he had ?????

He could have taken one or two classes and typical man would brag that he is trained in MMA......when he's a newbie.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
How can Zimmeran attend a MMA classes several times a week. Get in hit in the face at those classes. Then when in happens in real life he's in shock? The whole point of the classes is to teach, self defense how to fight, how to react when it happens in real life.

A class setting is different then a real world scenario. As moreluck said, how many did he have? Was he just starting those few months, was it a year or more? People in the military fire guns in boot, does it make them killing machines? Hell, even hard trained rangers will get the shakes in their first moments of combat.

I went fishing with my brother a few years ago. We were out in the hot sun for about 2 hours. Then he starts calling my name. I run over, and hes got a fish hook stuck in his thumb. I dont know what happened to me in that serious moment. But I started laughing my ass off, yet he couldnt get it out, but I kept on laughing.

The moral of the story, you never know how the body will react in certain situations.

I would also like to know how long Zimmerman had a gun. Did he have a conceal and carry? Has he been shooting often? Did he carry the weapon illegally?

oldngray

nowhere special
Zimmerman had a concealed carry permit and legally carried. I have no idea how long he has been shooting or his skill level.

Upsmule

Gee-wiz, another poor defenseless 17 year old. Only he was only arrested instead of getting shot, tsk tsk tsk, poor thing....

Late March 2013 ... 17 year old De’Marquis Elkins
shot and killed a 13 month old baby who was
sitting in a stroller.

Elkins shot the infant in the face after the mother
refused to give him money.

He also shot the mother in the leg and the neck
in Brunswick, GA.

De’Marquis Elkins is not a member of the NRA.
He did not use an assault rifle.

He did not get his stolen pistol from a gun show.

His favorite music is rap.

He did not attend Christian school, nor was
he home schooled.

He did attend multicultural public education.

He was not instructed in the Ten Commandments.

His Momma was on welfare, got food stamps, and
lived in public housing. His daddy was not around.

His two brothers have a different daddy.

He already has a record for violent crimes.

He is a gang member.

His mom, grandma, and Aunty all voted for Obama.

He never earned his hunter safety card, nor did he
shoot CMP, Junior NRA, or 4H Air Rifle Competitions.

He was never instructed in gun safety from his father
or grandfather.

His public education and family taught him that the
white man owes him something.

He went to collect it.

He has no plans on getting married, but does
have a Baby Momma.

He is not supporting her baby.

He smokes dope.

He DOES respect Kayne West.

While he has no job, nor is looking for one.

He is well fed.

He has no skills outside of crime.

He speaks Ebonics.

He is not capable of doing a professional interview,
even though he spent 11 years in public education.

He is one of millions.

This is what we are up against.

Make no mistake that people like Mr. Elkins will
have their guns.

There are people wanting to deny you the right to
arm yourself.

Your tax dollars are paying for the continuation of a
system that breeds individuals like this.

De'Marquis Elkins Arrested: Teens Allegedly Kill Baby, Antonio, In Front Of Mother, Georgia Police Say

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
You see mule, its ok for a black to shoot and kill people, but no one else. He/ she gots problems and has no time for that.

People should understand my reason for being scared.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
2m5dwrb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.