Zimmerman case - Found Not Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Re: George Zimmerman found Not Guilty

​Seemed the obvious verdict but if I lived in Sanford, FL I would feel a bit on edge knowing the Zim-man was free to patrol the streets again.

Upsmule

First it was planking, then Tebowing, and Kaepernicking.
Now, it's Trayvoning, and not many find it funny.
[h=1]'Trayvoning' Trend Hits Social Media[/h]http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/07/13/Trayvoning-Trend-Hits-Social-Media

Today's youth.

God help us all. That's just wrong.

Upsmule

It should never be a crime to defend yourself. Regardless of skin color. Move on race baiters, and hopefully learn something tonight.

Oh, it's never that simple.

The facts were clear. The evidence was obvious. The prosecution was a joke. Like the whole circus.

So the investigating police are vindicated as well. Justice prevailed and they were correct by not arresting Zimmerman at the scene. Deal with it bleeding hearts.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Another embarassment for the USA ! :sad-little:

When it comes up about being an embarrassment for ones country you're the expert.

B​ased on your credibility, hopefully you understand how little that means to anyone else.
You are not an American and you are not qualified to speak on our behalf. I agree with Cach and Hoax and More sums it up nicely below.

Justice was done......the jury did not make a decision based on emotion, but on only facts. American justice = American pride !!!

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member

So...where's all the rioting that's supposed to happen now?

Status
Not open for further replies.