Now it is useless blow.

I was just getting used to
D5A5D03B-FBE0-4B97-A5E3-8A468AAC04FF.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I stand by my statement.
Yep.. That's all there is to it.
Just blood.
No grace. No mercy. No faith. No confession. No repentance. No baptism. No sacrificing. No growing in knowledge and truth. No changing. There's no work. Kick back, believe what you want, do what you want, live like you want and enjoy the ride to the Pearly Gates. It's all good!

“Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father." -- John 14:12
I'm gonna have to go with what Jesus said.
You stand by nothing that's taught in the scripture.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

If you call taking some one at his word a work, you're lazier than I assumed.
FYI , Abraham's faith was an act of obedience. It caused him to "act" (raise the knife to kill his son )
If that's not enough:
Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent." - John 6:29
Jesus says even faith is a work.

He probably doesn't think much of your laughing emoji's mocking his word. Just sayin'.

floridays

FYI , Abraham's faith was an act of obedience. It caused him to "act" (raise the knife to kill his son )
If that's not enough:
Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent." - John 6:29
Jesus says even faith is a work.

He probably doesn't think much of your laughing emoji's mocking his word. Just sayin'.
I'll answer your own question.
Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God
You add your works to the blood of God, shed for you.
See how that works out for you.

BrownFlush

I'll answer your own question.

You add your works to the blood of God, shed for you.
See how that works out for you.
Looks like you went back in and did an edit dance.
I add nothing or take nothing away. I believe what's written. I'm taking God at His Word.
According to scripture, I'm promised it will work out great.

floridays

You miss. Read the text.
The work of faith YOU have is OF/FROM God.
In fact, anything that is found in scripture that we say, do, practice or teach is OF/FROM God.
Kinda a no brainer. Hope this helps.
You add words to the scripture that you offered

John 6:29

King James Version

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

BrownFlush

John 6:29​

King James Version​

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
I have no question.
You miss. Read the text.
The work of faith YOU have is OF/FROM God.
In fact, anything that is found in scripture that we say, do, practice or teach is OF/FROM God.
Kinda a no brainer. Hope this helps.

John 6:29​

King James Version​

Is there a reason you put this up without any discussion to the the comment above?

floridays

@BrownFlush, it cannot be easier than this.

Post what your "church" provides on it's website under the "we believe" or our beliefs page.
I understand you are church of christ, you admitted such, your "church" will not differ from other church of christ should you refuse to offer I will refer to the "church's" stated belief.

BrownFlush

J
@BrownFlush, it cannot be easier than this.

Post what your "church" provides on it's website under the "we believe" or our beliefs page.
I understand you are church of christ, you admitted such, your "church" will not differ from other church of christ should you refuse to offer I will refer to the "church's" stated belief.
In John 3:16 ... Does Jesus say one must believe?