“I believe” statements with Integrity

Thebrownblob

Could ones understanding of God be wrong?
Could yours? Making fun of his silly sayings and postings is one thing (which frankly I enjoy sometimes). Berating him for his beliefs on a public forum days on end, claiming you know all and your doctrine is the only sound one, is a little legalistic on your part. Even if I agree with some of what you said, you’re not edifying this person you’re tearing him down only to publicly shame him. Also not a Christian trait. I’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish with that part. I was taught when I’m pointing my finger at someone I have three pointing back at me.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Could yours? Making fun of his silly sayings and postings is one thing (which frankly I enjoy sometimes). Berating him for his beliefs on a public forum days on end, claiming you know all and your doctrine is the only sound one, is a little legalistic on your part. Even if I agree with some of what you said, you’re not edifying this person you’re tearing him down only to publicly shame him. Also not a Christian trait. I’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish with that part. I was taught when I’m pointing my finger at someone I have three pointing back at me.
You take offense at the questions?
Of course I can be wrong..One always needs to be open minded and ready to repent when shown error.
The shame should be as public as the comment. This being a public forum, inot private, that decision has been made. If it’s not a Christian trait, then Peter and Paul were not Christians and neither are you since you are rebuking me publicly.
I’ve never claimed “I know all “. You claim berating him? So asking why someone holds the beliefs they do and showing that in Scripture is berating and “ tearing him down?Check out the NT and see what was said by who and how, you might redefine what what is happening. When someone holds a position or belief about something and they are asked why and can give no answer, the response is like yours. Attack the questioner.
Nobody is pointing anything. If you don’t have scriptural authority for what you teach and believe about eternal matters, then you’re in good company with Integrity. The only finger one should point is to the pages in the Bible .

BrownFlush

I believe because God is infinite and we are finite or limited, no one can ever fully understand God, except God.
The question has a simple yes or no response. I knew you would refuse to answer it that way and choose to spout nothing because you are the unity in diversity champion

Integrity

Binge Poster

Thebrownblob

Of course I can be wrong..One always needs to be open minded and ready to repent when shown error.
The shame should be as public as the comment. This being a public forum, inot private, that decision has been made. If it’s not a Christian trait, then Peter and Paul were not Christians and neither are you since you are rebuking me publicly.
I’ve never claimed “I know all “. You claim berating him? So asking why someone holds the beliefs they do and showing that in Scripture is berating and “ tearing him down?Check out the NT and see what was said by who and how, you might redefine what what is happening. When someone holds a position or belief about something and they are asked why and can give no answer, the response is like yours. Attack the questioner.
Nobody is pointing anything. If you don’t have scriptural authority for what you teach and believe about eternal matters, then you’re in good company with Integrity. The only finger one should point is to the pages in the Bible .
I don’t really care about any of it I said you’re berating him and it’s unnecessary, we get it you’re right he’s wrong it’s a standard reply on all your posts. You can continue to be a bully and act :censored2: bag all you like. It’s a common theme throughout all your posts. If you were a Christian and if you are a Christian I would want no part of who you are. Pretty hard to reach people when you come off as an arrogant jerk just my opinion.

BrownFlush

I don’t really care about any of it I said you’re berating him and it’s unnecessary, we get it you’re right he’s wrong it’s a standard reply on all your posts. You can continue to be a bully and act :censored2: bag all you like. It’s a common theme throughout all your posts. If you were a Christian and if you are a Christian I would want no part of who you are. Pretty hard to reach people when you come off as an arrogant jerk just my opinion.
God”s way as revealed in scripture isn’t for the faint of heart. Truth is tough to take.
Keep drinking the liquid diet of milk Integrity serves. It’s for lost babies who never desire strong meat.
Take care now.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

God”s way as revealed in scripture isn’t for the faint of heart. Truth is tough to take.
You can eat the liquid diet Integrity serves. It’s for lost babies who never desire strong meat.
Take care now.
That’s amazing and beautiful you touched my heart and change the trajectory of my walk with Jesus! And you did it all on an anonymous Internet forum.

Hope all is well.

1649352043580.gif

Integrity

Binge Poster
@Thebrownblob,

Well thank you for speaking out.

I really appreciate this.

It is very kind out you.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I didn't see this in @Thebrownblob's post.
Now we are getting somewhere. Way to admit this @BrownFlush.
I’ve never claimed “I know all “.
You kind of come off that way. But you have admitted you can be wrong so that goes along way in turning that tide.
You claim berating him? So asking why someone holds the beliefs they do and showing that in Scripture is berating and “ tearing him down?
I believe it can be taken that way, but I am used to it. Since we are getting to know one another. But I believe it could possibly be a turn off to others.
Check out the NT and see what was said by who and how, you might redefine what what is happening. When someone holds a position or belief about something and they are asked why and can give no answer, the response is like yours. Attack the questioner.
I think attack may be a bit harsh. Call out maybe but not an attack in my view.
Nobody is pointing anything.
I really agree with @Thebrownblob, you do seem to point.
If you don’t have scriptural authority for what you teach and believe about eternal matters, then you’re in good company with Integrity. The only finger one should point is to the pages in the Bible .
I now know that you only view this as your opinion and that you now recognize that you could be wrong about this.

I believe that may be able to be viewed as spiritual progress.

I do love the Bible but I prefer pointing upwards towards heaven, to God, rather than to pages of a book.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thank you for speaking out in my defense again.

Very kind.

BrownFlush

You kind of come off that way. But you have admitted you can be wrong so that goes along way in turning that tide.

I believe it can be taken that way, but I am used to it. Since we are getting to know one another. But I believe it could possibly be a turn off to others.

I now know that you only view this as your opinion and that you now recognize that you could be wrong about this.

I do love the Bible but I prefer pointing upwards towards heaven, to God, rather than to pages of a book.

Thanks you.

I know- it is only your opinion and you recognize you could be wrong.

I respect your right to believe this.
Once I shake the dust off ( Matthew 10) I don’t go back. I made an exception with you.
I fear for your soul.

BrownFlush

Useless blow.