1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Woman.

You meant woman.

Unless it's sister wives...

Perhaps
You're correct but this one needs some much more important educating.
the percentage of women that remarry is much greater than the percentage of men that remarry...
Any man, who pretends to think they know how a woman's mind works, is only fooling himself. Some people think they know EVERYTHING. Truth is that they are the only ones that feel that way.
I've never understood it when a dude gets divorced and then gets remarried because hes, "lonely". I don't think that I could ever be lonely. Too many interests. Women have a different make up and I can understand the reasoning behind them wanting to remarry. They sure seem way too desperate sometimes in the examples I've personally witnessed. My own mother was married 3X. All three were effing losers that I wouldn't urinate on if they were aflame.

wilberforce15

No white knight, you're just dumb as :censored2:. Your sweeping statements like how all drivers are miserable dicks waiting on a divorce, and how women are to blame for most societal problems, are just outlandish.

You remind me of my father in law; there's his way and the wrong way.
Your father in law sounds like a wise man. You should listen to him.

Most drivers are miserable dicks waiting for their second or third divorce.

And single moms raised pretty much our entire prison population. So yes, I do blame them for sucking at life.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You're correct but this one needs some much more important educating.

Any man, who pretends to think they know how a woman's mind works, is only fooling himself. Some people think they know EVERYTHING. Truth is that they are the only ones that feel that way.
I've never understood it when a dude gets divorced and then gets remarried because hes, "lonely". I don't think that I could ever be lonely. Too many interests. Women have a different make up and I can understand the reasoning behind them wanting to remarry. They sure seem way too desperate sometimes in the examples I've personally witnessed. My own mother was married 3X. All three were effing losers that I wouldn't urinate on if they were aflame.
Is she looking for #4 have her HMU

wilberforce15

Comeback to what? We clearly differ on opinion, I thought adults could do that.

If your post was supposed to be some sort of slight, your insult game needs work.
johnny-english-agent (1).gif

You're the guy who feels like traditions are lost and how today's world has lost its way. You think things should be back to the way they were decades, or even centuries ago.

And then you meet a guy like me, and when I try to settle our differences the old fashioned way, the cops get called or you start with the, "touch me and I'll sue" mantra.

You like to think you're an old school guy who has the secret to life, but you're really just another insecure bitch.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You're the guy who feels like traditions are lost and how today's world has lost its way. You think things should be back to the way they were decades, or even centuries ago.

And then you meet a guy like me, and when I try to settle our differences the old fashioned way, the cops get called or you start with the, "touch me and I'll sue" mantra.

You like to think you're an old school guy who has the secret to life, but you're really just another insecure bitch.
Definitely doesn’t lift, and doesn’t have the laid back, I’m comfortable in my own skin, AZ vibe.

wilberforce15

What argument have you offered that has not been rebutted?

wilberforce15

I'm not trying to sell you something you're not buying. You haven't changed my mind and I'm not here to change yours. We can have a difference of opinion. It's adulting.
We already had one, and you didn't address anything.

Single women filled our prisons with their craphead sons, because they chose not to have dad around. That's why they file 80% of divorces and then still whine and wine.

Prove me wrong.