1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

We already had one, and you didn't address anything.

Single women filled our prisons with their craphead sons, because they chose not to have dad around. That's why they file 80% of divorces and then still whine and wine.

Prove me wrong.
Prove yourself right.

80% of divorces are filed by women because 30% of men are too lazy to do it.

100% of men who are not there for their child(ren) choose not to be.

Prove me wrong.

wilberforce15

Prove yourself right.

80% of divorces are filed by women because 30% of men are too lazy to do it.

100% of men who are not there for their child(ren) choose not to be.

Prove me wrong.
You can prove yourself wrong by just looking around your own life. I already know those around you, because phenomenon is the same everywhere.

Woman gets cash and prizes, on the condition that she alienate her husband/boy-toy from his children. This is how the world works.

You know plenty of men who are cut off from their children, or given limited access, and it is not in their power to change.

rod

Retired 23 years
It isn't my right to tell a women what she can and cannot do with her body. All you who are anti-abortion please tell us how many unwanted kids you have adopted. Put up or shut up.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It isn't my right to tell a women what she can and cannot do with her body. All you who are anti-abortion please tell us how many unwanted kids you have adopted. Put up or shut up.
Murder is murder. Sorry, I have to disagree with a seniority driver. And I don’t usually talk back to one.

rod

Retired 23 years
Murder is murder. Sorry, I have to disagree with a seniority driver. And I don’t usually talk back to one.
We have to agree to disagree on this subject. It's a touchy one that unfortunately is one of those issues that a normally sane person will vote for an unqualified candidate just because he is anti-abortion even though they disagree with every other thing he stands for.

I
You can prove yourself wrong by just looking around your own life. I already know those around you, because phenomenon is the same everywhere.

Woman gets cash and prizes, on the condition that she alienate her husband/boy-toy from his children. This is how the world works.

You know plenty of men who are cut off from their children, or given limited access, and it is not in their power to change.
It's always in their power to change.

You got what you wanted.

Enjoy your evening.

wilberforce15

Pro-life people, particularly evangelicals, adopt so many kids that the left actually complains about how many kids we adopt.

This is the funniest complaint ever. Pro-Life Evangelicals adopt at higher rates than anyone else in the world.

Orphan Fever: The Evangelical Movement’s Adoption Obsession

Maybe the left can stop creating so many orphans?