1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

newfie

That’s weird. I guess women don’t have liberty but a fetus has the right to life under all circumstances?
there is a compromise there that is often missed.

both sides fight for an all or nothing position and use the other sides most extreme example to justify their position.

Appvol

One very specific thing that affects women’s wellbeing and liberty.
IMG_6621.jpeg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Life, yes. Personhood? Nope. The woman should have full agency along with help from her doctor if she is to carry to term.

Right now we have situations where women can want the child to be born but have a complication that would affect her life, health or future fertility and the doctors have to be really careful to meet some legal standard before they help her in a way they would otherwise help her if not for the draconian, anti-woman law. It’s not right.

We should respect women and their agency. They want freedom, they vote, and they’re going to punish Republicans.
The critical difference between our camps is that yours prioritizes the conveniences of the woman, where ours prioritizes the life of a child.

I do not deny the burden of carrying a child to term, physically, emotionally, financially. How someone can resolve a temporary problem with the permanent execution of an innocent is beyond me.

Your solution is that of an immature individual.

Next Day Err

The critical difference between our camps is that yours prioritizes the conveniences of the woman, where ours prioritizes the life of a child.

I do not deny the burden of carrying a child to term, physically, emotionally, financially. How someone can resolve a temporary problem with the permanent execution of an innocent is beyond me.

Your solution is that of an immature individual.
Conveniences? Liberty.