1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Next Day Err

“…nor shall any State deprive any person of life,…”

Sounds like it protects the unborn. Not those who would kill them.
Roe protected the woman’s privacy and determined that a fetus could be aborted before viability if memory serves.

no state shall “deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law” — implies a right to privacy

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Roe protected the woman’s privacy and determined that a fetus could be aborted before viability if memory serves.

no state shall “deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law” — implies a right to privacy
It states with all certainty that the right to life is not only guaranteed, but is first in the order of importance. It surpasses any implied right.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Technology has improved since the early 70 ‘s…now we have direct evidence that life starts at conception. Roe was always considered bad law…study the history of Margaret Sanger (planned parenthood’s founder)…steeped with Nazi ideology. It is Genocide aimed to protect the purity of the master race.

Thebrownblob

"In in vitro fertilization (IVF), an embryo is considered viable for implantation when it's been developing properly after three days of natural division."
My personal opinion is that I agree with you on that, but even trying to decide viability of an unborn is near impossible. I have a cousin that was 25 or 26 weeks premature I can’t remember which, and the parents were told very small chance of survival. She’s a healthy teenager now.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1722289014950.png