1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

So your post still makes no sense.

All babies put up for adoption are adopted. So what exactly are you trying to even say?

I don't speak Special Ed.
I have hundreds of thousands of dollars and I only put $634 into an abortion. That child didn't cost me anything after initial investment. Well, other than a couple of drinks that first night. But, still, essentially made a ton by spending very little.

vantexan

I have hundreds of thousands of dollars and I only put $634 into an abortion. That child didn't cost me anything after initial investment. Well, other than a couple of drinks that first night. But, still, essentially made a ton by spending very little.
Wow, it only cost you $634 plus a few drinks to murder your child. You must be very proud.

wilberforce15

Murder is astonishingly cheap these days. You are a grotesque human being.

Evangelicals, on the other hand, raise billions of dollars voluntarily every year to adopt kids all over the world.