1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

wilberforce15

I'm not cheering for Tesla to win. I'm informing everyone that they will win and that it won't be close. They're amazing, but they're also a perfect tool for the dystopia they will usher in. But it's not in doubt. The tools are superior. They make better machines. Internal combustion is dead in a consumer sense.

I am informing people of what the future is, not cheering for it. And I am making money on it, because it is going to happen either way. So, I might as well be able to buy a better compound in Montana.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nah, it was ages ago, I barely think about it now.
Lol, barely.

Well it's good to know that deep down there is that little festering feeling that you paid to murder your own child. I mean, your life is probably much more fulfilling being alone, without the burden of responsibility.

I'm so happy for you.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
It's pretty embarrassing to pretend you didn't mean me. Backtracking is just....silly.
4224E7A3-7406-4023-A05C-C39F2075058E.gif

Lol, barely.

Well it's good to know that deep down there is that little festering feeling that you paid to murder your own child. I mean, your life is probably much more fulfilling being alone, without the burden of responsibility.

I'm so happy for you.
I wouldn't say "fester" or anything, and it's still not murder, as that's a crime.

I have a wonderful life, and I'm very responsible and I wouldn't say that's a burden at all.

But, thank you for being so happy for me!

No conscience. Cold. Nazi like.
Not even close. Nazis believed in a narrative fed to them by their leaders. A narrative contrived from presumption with no basis in fact and cannot be proven other than trusting someone's word.

Christians are closer to Nazis than a guy that unapologetically paid for a legal abortion.

wilberforce15

Not even close. Nazis believed in a narrative fed to them by their leaders. A narrative contrived from presumption with no basis in fact and cannot be proven other than trusting someone's word.

Christians are closer to Nazis than a guy that unapologetically paid for a legal abortion.
You paid to slaughter a child because you've swallowed a narrative of so-called sexual freedom. Really, you're pathetic and in prison.

And a murderer.