1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

BigGuy2732

I want to force God’s morality on others. I will always do everything I can possibly to insert my religious beliefs into the public sphere, as much as possible.

wilberforce15

Okay Miss Cleo. Carry on.
am-i-wrong-lucifer-morningstar.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
that is also abortion
I'm aware some fundamentalist religious people think contraception is abortion.

I'm also aware that the radical left likes to pretend it's abortion in order to blur the lines and obfuscate their support for partial birth murder of babies.

I'm not entirely interested in your semantics game. Is there a state that has laws or has a chance of banning the morning after pill? No. Because realistically most people don't think it's the same as abortion.

So the rape argument is meaningless.
Take the pill, don't murder a baby with a heartbeat.

wilberforce15

I'm aware some fundamentalist religious people think contraception is abortion.

I'm also aware that the radical left likes to pretend it's abortion in order to blur the lines and obfuscate their support for partial birth murder of babies.

I'm not entirely interested in your semantics game. Is there a state that has laws or has a chance of banning the morning after pill? No. Because realistically most people don't think it's the same as abortion.
Nobody thinks all contraception is abortion. Nobody thinks a condom is an abortion.

But all hormonal and chemical contraception does commit abortion, and is designed for that purpose.