1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

vantexan

fixed it for you
Of course some states will. Big difference between that and a national law allowing it everywhere. Get real dude, liberals want to control not just abortion but everything. Gun ownership? Gone. Capitalism? Greatly modified if not eliminated. Fossil fuels? Gone. Prisons? Gone. Borders? Gone. Conservatives aren't just being mean on abortion. We're trying to keep order against a crowd with a very different vision of life. Most of which is theory and not proven to work or be beneficial.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Like preventing women from traveling to another state to have an abortion. This is why it should be a federal issue.
If that’s what they want. That’s why it was ALWAYS a state issue. Federal government has enumerated authorities and abortion is not guaranteed in the constitution, state issue, 10th amendment.

wilberforce15

I said ok, I was done arguing 5 post ago
That's because I proved you don't know biology 5 posts ago. I am waiting for you to recognize that fertilization is fast, and that implantation is slow. And that all hormonal pills can prevent implantation as an intended mechanism.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
That's because I proved you don't know biology 5 posts ago. I am waiting for you to recognize that fertilization is fast, and that implantation is slow. And that all hormonal pills can prevent implantation as an intended mechanism.
Yes ask a woman trying to get pregnant if fertilization is fast and get back to me and that's why I stopped arguing about it

vantexan

There was no time when 'people' meant white male.
Who had the power when the Constitution was written? Could women vote? Could minorities? Abortion wasn't even on the radar so there was no need to define what exactly was meant by "people." And the Constitution reserves all power to the States not clearly.enumerated in it. If anything the Founders never intended the Federal Government to be the bloated, overreaching bureaucracy it has become.

wilberforce15

Yes ask a woman trying to get pregnant if fertilization is fast and get back to me and that's why I stopped arguing about it
Fertilization is incredibly fast.

That doesn't make it common or easy.
You can't be this dumb.

If it happens, it happens in the first 24 hours. Period. The morning after pill and hormonal birth control can work by preventing implantation.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Now that we’ve established your bona fides as a biologist, can you tell me what a women is?

wilberforce15

Who had the power when the Constitution was written? Could women vote? Could minorities? Abortion wasn't even on the radar so there was no need to define what exactly was meant by "people." And the Constitution reserves all power to the States not clearly.enumerated in it. If anything the Founders never intended the Federal Government to be the bloated, overreaching bureaucracy it has become.
Blacks, women, and everybody were all people when it was written. That's why murdering them was against the law.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Fertilization is incredibly fast.

That doesn't make it common or easy.
You can't be this dumb.

If it happens, it happens in the first 24 hours. Period. The morning after pill and hormonal birth control can work by preventing implantation.
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you

vantexan

Blacks, women, and everybody were all people when it was written. That's why murdering them was against the law.
And abortion was against the law too. On a local level. There was no national abortion law until Roe v. Wade and as was pointed out in the leaked document it was bad law that shouldn't have ever happened. I understand you're against abortion and want it completely illegal. I do too. But under our system you aren't going to get it.

wilberforce15

And abortion was against the law too. On a local level. There was no national abortion law until Roe v. Wade and as was pointed out in the leaked document it was bad law that shouldn't have ever happened. I understand you're against abortion and want it completely illegal. I do too. But under our system you aren't going to get it.
Murder is almost always prosecuted at the state level. That's true.
But defining a person is a federal job, and it was done. They said "people" and everybody knew who that was. It was all people - blacks, women, and unborn babies, were all counted as people for the purpose of personhood or murder. So, no definition was given because they all agreed on personhood.

Now that there is dispute, you have to have a federal definition.