1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

wilberforce15

Oh so you are trying to tell me that Democrats are the only people who abandon their kids? LMFAO! If that isn't ridiculous enough you're also claiming that only Republican couples make the most astute the most loving and most economically supportive parents. So tell me just what corroborated and certified statistical data do you have to offer to support this absurd claim?
Look at the kids up for adoption. Yes, they're mostly the children of broken democratic homes.
Prospective adoptive parents are mostly evangelical.

bacha29

Look at the kids up for adoption. Yes, they're mostly the children of broken democratic homes.
Prospective adoptive parents are mostly evangelical.
Show me the corroborated and certified data to support your claim If you don't have it then quit insulting my intelligence as well as to continue to embarrass yourself. BTW the way Just a moment ago that there are more families seeking to adopt than there are kids. So just where did these kids who all of a sudden pop into the picture come from?

newolddude

Forced birth in a country with:
—No universal healthcare
—No universal childcare
—No paid family & medical leave
—One of the highest rates of maternal mortality among rich nations
This isn't about "life." It's about control.

wilberforce15

Show me the corroborated and certified data to support your claim If you don't have it then quit insulting my intelligence as well as to continue to embarrass yourself. BTW the way Just a moment ago that there are more families seeking to adopt than there are kids. So just where did these kids who all of a sudden pop into the picture come from?
You're insulting your own intelligence. You don't even know what foster care is.

The left has been complaining about how much the right adopts kids for a long time.

bacha29

Are you drunk?
Read my post again.
I'm just following your ridiculous assertion. If you're brought into the ER you don't get to choose . You take the doctor on duty despite the fact that he is more often than not AMA board certified. And if he is obviously the only person there who can keep you on the right side of the grass, yes you can refuse to be treated by that person and they'll either send you to your home or to the funeral home. it's all up to you.

newolddude

Image-3.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm just following your ridiculous assertion. If you're brought into the ER you don't get to choose . You take the doctor on duty despite the fact that he is more often than not AMA board certified. And if he is obviously the only person there who can keep you on the right side of the grass, yes you can refuse to be treated by that person and they'll either send you to your home or to the funeral home. it's all up to you.
I said AMA certification is meaningless to my choice of doctor. Then you said okay well then you'll lay there and die.

Do you realize you're not making any sense?

vantexan

So in your opinion is good governance using the hammer of law in order to force a woman to make only those decisions regarding her body including her uterus that is agreeable and pleasing to you?
Good governance is protecting an innocent child from being murdered. Not protecting people's right to be irresponsible and having a legal right to kill their way out of their predicament.

bacha29

Forced birth in a country with:
—No universal healthcare
—No universal childcare
—No paid family & medical leave
—One of the highest rates of maternal mortality among rich nations
This isn't about "life." It's about control.
Indeed. those are the facts. 'The Religious Right will continue to use the hammer of law to forcibly impose their religious views on the American people for the purpose of controlling their behavior".....Former House Speaker Dick Armey .

The Right's continued steadfast opposition to the creation of a national system to ensure the well being of the child regardless of socioeconomic conditions into which they are born reaffirms the fact that all they're after is just exactly that....control.

wilberforce15

index.jpg

Keep this image handy. it explain southern maternal death rates. Southern poverty rates. And everything else.
Black women are, in general, very irresponsible mothers. They don't take care of themselves or their homes very well.
I didn't make it that way. But it is, generally speaking, a fact.
The south has higher rates of all the bad stuff. But it's not the Republicans doing it.

bacha29

Good governance is protecting an innocent child from being murdered. Not protecting people's right to be irresponsible and having a legal right to kill their way out of their predicament.
And your way of doing that is to deny a woman the right to make the decisions as they pertain to her own body and reproductive rights. That's your idea of Christianity . It 's why pews are empty and churches close . More people continue to reject that warped ideology.