1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

bacha29

No, screwing everyone else is the perview of liberals. It's why you so desperately cling to abortion.
You're the guy who a few hours ago were fretting about US public spending on social programs . Now given how lucky you were to have public funds readily available which allowed the life saving surgery to proceed ASAP allowing you to go on living a normal life. And in keeping with the fact that you proudly boast about the fact that you haven't paid a dime in federal income tax in many years, if I were you,..... I'd keep my mouth shut and just be glad to be alive.

wilberforce15

You're the guy who a few hours ago were fretting about US public spending on social programs . Now given how lucky you were to have public funds readily available which allowed the life saving surgery to proceed ASAP allowing you to go on living a normal life. And in keeping with the fact that you proudly boast about the fact that you haven't paid a dime in federal income tax in many years, if I were you,..... I'd keep my mouth shut and just be glad to be alive.
Public funds to save a life are good.

Public funds to take life are bad.

Easy enough?

oldngray

nowhere special
73e6e6c27.jpg

newolddude

Birth control is free for everyone.
That's funny. Every time I've been in "that" aisle at WalMart, CVS, Walgreens all the condoms had full prices. None were $0.00.

Planned Parenthood is a great place to get tested and free birth control. That is if there aren't a dozen + protestors outside and people who follow you/record your license plate.

wilberforce15

And today included in his supplemental comments regarding the overturning of Roe Judge Thomas plainly stated that we need to revisit among other things.....contraception. Is that what you Right radicals are going after next?
Why not?
You want me to pay for your extramarital sex, I'm gonna have to decline.

wilberforce15

That's funny. Every time I've been in "that" aisle at WalMart, CVS, Walgreens all the condoms had full prices. None were $0.00.

Planned Parenthood is a great place to get tested and free birth control. That is if there aren't a dozen + protestors outside and people who follow you/record your license plate.
How much does it cost to touch one knee to the other?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yes, length of stay does not determine quality of maternal care.
Have you ever even had a kid?
We schemed, planned, and ghetto-argued our way out of the hospital less than 24 hours after each birth. The hospital is not where I want to be.
You don't sleep. The kid barely eats. Nobody is comfortable. Home is the place to be.
So, we have the kid in the safety of the hospital, and jet out as soon as we can.

Short maternal stay is better.
My son and his wife have them at home..for that very reason. No 9 on the way

newolddude

Easy enough?

You mean like public funds for birth control? Public funds for maternal care? Public funds for extended paid leave so mothers can properly bond instead of rushing back to work after a few weeks?

All of those save lives.

bacha29

Yes. Iceland "cured" retardation by killing all the retards.
They eliminated downs syndrome! Woooo!
Iceland does NOT have to provide with support for your views. They are a sovereign nation with their own laws

Easy enough?
And just exactly what additional funds are you willing to contribute to ensure that the kids who will be brought full term even if the mother doesn't want to will have everything they will need to better insure that they will have a safe and secure childhood? or are you just another consercuk with no bucks.? You're the guy who has set out to save them and then after you do save them what are you going to do?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And just exactly what additional funds are you willing to contribute to ensure that the kids who will be brought full term even if the mother doesn't want to will have everything they will need to better insure that they will have a safe and secure childhood?
Do you realize every argument you make in support of killing human babies is about money?

What does that say about you and your morals, or lack there of?

bacha29

Why not?
You want me to pay for your extramarital sex, I'm gonna have to decline.
Are you willing to pay for contraception so that your daughter can enjoy her youth and sexuality in a responsible manner? And don't try your religious virtues with me. I know of numerous preacher's daughters and granddaughters who got knocked up unmarried in their mid teens.