1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

bacha29

Did they raise 6 foster kids alongside their own natural kids?
If so, they simply didn't see it. It happened.
And they also go 500 to 1000 per month for each kid.
And what evidence to you have to support such a ridiculous claim? Did you live in that household. Did you ever have this type of conflicts with the foster kids you took in?

wilberforce15

And what evidence to you have to support such a ridiculous claim? Did you live in that household. Did you ever have this type of conflicts with the foster kids you took in?
Yes, I know half a dozen families with abuse or assault issues with older, adopted or fostered children. It is nearly universal.
Fostering is for people with empty nests.
You could pay me 10k per kid per month, and I wouldn't take a foster. They're all unbelievably damaged.

bacha29

This is where the left loses all credibility.
No one is forcing you to have unprotected sex.
Overturning Roe doesn’t mean the end of abortion in America, doubt it even means the end of abortion in the south.
People will go to the states that offers abortions if the individual has the money and transportation And they can even go to Mexico if they can get there.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just as I figured Another consercuk with no bucks. You still just don't get it. The issue as has been discussed numerous times today is this nation's unpreparedness and with you people's unwillingness to take the steps needed so that the prenatal post natal adolescent healthcare and childcare educational opportunities will be available when it's needed if there is and likely will be a major uptick in births whether planned or unplanned wanted or not. Which is worse? A woman who did not plan to get pregnant or a nation that did not bother plan to accommodate the consequences resulting from the overturning a 50 year old piece of finished law? The overturn has been done. Measures must be now taken and most importantly....THERE IS NO CHEAP WAY OUT.
I'll ask you again.

Do you realize every argument you make in support of killing human babies is about money?

What does that say about you and your morals, or lack there of?

bacha29

Yes, I know half a dozen families with abuse or assault issues with older, adopted or fostered children. It is nearly universal.
Fostering is for people with empty nests.
You could pay me 10k per kid per month, and I wouldn't take a foster. They're all unbelievably damaged.
You have never taken in a single foster child. You have never spent any time in a household where foster kids lived . And despite the fact that you have zero formal education in the field of child psychology or human behavior you have now proclaimed yourself to be an expert on foster child behavior. Now just exactly what is the source for your deep disdain for foster kid?....Perhaps you were one. If not then be damn glad you weren't .

wilberforce15

You have never taken in a single foster child. You have never spent any time in a household where foster kids lived . And despite the fact that you have zero formal education in the field of child psychology or human behavior you have now proclaimed yourself to be an expert on foster child behavior. Now just exactly what is the source for your deep disdain for foster kid?....Perhaps you were one. If not then be damn glad you weren't .
Damaged children do the things that damaged children do. And every child in the foster system is damaged. None were there as babies. Zero.
They are there because they saw and experienced things daily for years, and finally ended up with nobody to take care of them. They are a danger to others and themselves. All of them.

bacha29

I'll ask you again.

Do you realize every argument you make in support of killing human babies is about money?

What does that say about you and your morals, or lack there of?
Morals . There is no greater immorality than your unwillingness to step up and produce your share of whatever additional public funding that will be needed to support all the unwanted and insufficiently supported kids the parents didn't want. Just exactly what additional economic measures are you willing to undertake? Because the put up or shut up time is NOW!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Morals . There is no greater immorality than your unwillingness to step up and produce your share of whatever additional public funding that will be needed to support all the unwanted and insufficiently supported kids the parents didn't want. Just exactly what additional economic measures are you willing to undertake? Because the put up or shut up time is NOW!
So you don't deny that you support killing human beings in order to save money?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
People will go to the states that offers abortions if the individual has the money and transportation And they can even go to Mexico if they can get there.
Bon voyage. All of New England, the entire west coast, Illinois, Colorado to name a few, all allow abortion. 2 hr flight from just about anywhere in the USA. Mexico indeed. Alarmist.

bacha29

Damaged children do the things that damaged children do. And every child in the foster system is damaged. None were there as babies. Zero.
They are there because they saw and experienced things daily for years, and finally ended up with nobody to take care of them. They are a danger to others and themselves. All of them.
Just another meaningless uneducated layman's biased opinion coming with no supporting data or corroborated evidence. Yet you still think it matters. Sorry to tell you pal it doesn't. Leave these matters in the hands of the FORMALLY educated pros. You just make sure they have the money they need. If you do so....that's enough.

wilberforce15

Just another meaningless uneducated layman's biased opinion coming with no supporting data or corroborated evidence. Yet you still think it matters. Sorry to tell you pal it doesn't. Leave these matters in the hands of the FORMALLY educated pros. You just make sure they have the money they need. If you do so....that's enough.
FORMALLY educated people have seen a whole lot less than I have, and their entire careers depend on denying obvious facts.

These are obvious facts.
Just like it takes a graduate degree to forget what a woman is, it also takes a graduate degree to deny that foster children are big fat problems, and shouldn't be allowed near normals.