1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

wilberforce15

FWDMYtWWAAcO0Qo
Tweets are pretty solid evidence.

And even if it's true, why would I care?

bacha29

Thank goodness you're here to make up stories. Is that what the new brain does for you? Impressive.
One thing that is NOT a "story" is the fact that you were on death's doorstep when they brought you into the ER. If not then you wouldn't have been there. Now if you now find yourself embarrassed or resentful of the fact that you had to swallow your pride and turn to the social program born out of the legislation created by those evil liberals to pay the cost of repairing your heart then why didn't you simply buy health insurance? Not doing so leaving you in that precarious healthcare cost position was a choice you freely made. And isn't freedom what you "conservatives" are always espousing. ?

wilberforce15

One thing that is NOT a "story" is the fact that you were on death's doorstep when they brought you into the ER. If not then you wouldn't have been there. Now if you now find yourself embarrassed or resentful of the fact that you had to swallow your pride and turn to the social program born out of the legislation created by those evil liberals to pay the cost of repairing your heart then why didn't you simply buy health insurance? Not doing so leaving you in that precarious healthcare cost position was a choice you freely made. And isn't freedom what you "conservatives" are always espousing. ?
Saving life is a valid reason to use public funds.

Taking life is not.

Why is this hard?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You watch, even though the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land, ruled on this, they aren't really going to obey it. They,
( Biden/Harris)the federal government, will dance around it. They're discussing how.
It's going to be very difficult for the individual states to get around the ruling.
But, Merrick Garland, the attorney general of the United States, is not going to enforce anything.
They want to keep it at the Federal level. Money and votes.

The smear of the Supreme Court is on. Shed doubt. Their decisions are questionable.
This woke bunch of spoiled s:censored2:ts refuse to accept anything that doesn't line up with their feelings. The Supreme Court isn't going to tell me what to do.
Get ready.

El Correcto

god is dead
People will go to the states that offers abortions if the individual has the money and transportation And they can even go to Mexico if they can get there.
I doubt it even goes that far in majority of this country, not saying it won’t, but there will be push back on this on a state by state basis.
Most will find compromise by bringing regulation to abortion. America has had some of the loosest abortion laws in all of the west, this will bring moderation to it.

Though there probably will be some stupidity along the way and leftists states won’t moderate.

newolddude

You watch, even though the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land, ruled on this, they aren't really going to obey it. They,
( Biden/Harris)the federal government, will dance around it. They're discussing how.
It's going to be very difficult for the individual states to get around the ruling.
But, Merrick Garland, the attorney general of the United States, is not going to enforce anything.
They want to keep it at the Federal level. Money and votes.

The smear of the Supreme Court is on. Shed doubt. Their decisions are questionable.
This woke bunch of spoiled s:censored2:ts refuse to accept anything that doesn't line up with their feelings. The Supreme Court isn't going to tell me what to do.
Get ready.

You mean like how tough conservatives refuse to accept losing the 2020 presidential election?

El Correcto

god is dead

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m mainly discussing at which week into pregnancy does abortion become an issue.
That’s the regulation I hope to see come out of Roe being overturned. No more third trimester killing babies and calling them a cell cluster nonsense.

newolddude

I’m mainly discussing at which week into pregnancy does abortion become an issue.
That’s the regulation I hope to see come out of Roe being overturned. No more third trimester killing babies and calling them a cell cluster nonsense.
Less than half of one percent of abortions are in the third trimester.

They’re not right and I’m fine with them being outlawed: but let’s be realistic about the stats.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Is a safe LEGAL abortion is performed in a sanitary setting is what you call killing humans?
Abortion kills a human.
That's not an opinion, it's a scientific fact.
You are clearly uneducated and hold some very ignorant beliefs.

Why can't you just admit that you support killing humans to save money? It's your position throughout this entire thread. Own it little lady.

El Correcto

god is dead
How many of you are pro capital punishment?
Depends on the circumstance.
I’d much prefer them have to live their lives in ADX Florence than be killed by the state.
I’d want them force fed, I’d want their lives saved if they tried to kill themself. Life in ADX or death if you rape or kill one of my loved ones.