1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

newolddude

Who still wants to know who paid Brett Kavanaugh’s $92,000 country club balance, $200,000 in credit card debt, and $1,200,000 mortgage, buying themselves a Supreme Court justice — and the 5th vote to overturn Roe v. Wade?

wilberforce15

Who still wants to know who paid Brett Kavanaugh’s $92,000 country club balance, $200,000 in credit card debt, and $1,200,000 mortgage, buying themselves a Supreme Court justice — and the 5th vote to overturn Roe v. Wade?
Nobody cares.
And that's really not all that much money. He was Ken Starr's associate counsel.
In private practice, he spoke to the Supreme Court 14 times.
So, that's really not a meaningful amount of money. Get over it.

newolddude

More lies. As usual.
It’s right here in his ruling and opinion to the court.
FWB5-RdXgAIT585

bacha29

So you don't deny that you support killing human beings in order to save money?
Is a safe LEGAL abortion is performed in a sanitary setting is what you call killing humans? If so you are entitled to your purely uneducated layman's opinion. Just because that's YOUR opinion is does not make it incumbent upon ME to backstop your belief and finding someone who will give you that emotional security is obviously what you're seeking Unfortunately you'll have to continue with your long and exhaustive search for somebody who will share in your ignorant belief.

wilberforce15

It’s right there in his ruling and opinion to the court.
FWB5-RdXgAIT585
This is the one time I'm with you.
Thomas wants to take down a whole lot more, and I'm with him. The jurisdprudence is terrible on those decisions.

Think about the constitution. Then think about feds paying for contraception as a right. It's nonsense.

wilberforce15

Is a safe LEGAL abortion is performed in a sanitary setting is what you call killing humans? If so you are entitled to your purely uneducated layman's opinion. Just because that's YOUR opinion is does not make it incumbent upon ME to backstop your belief and finding someone who will give you that emotional security is obviously what you're seeking Unfortunately you'll have to continue with your long and exhaustive search for somebody who will share in your ignorant belief.
Every biology textbook in the country recognizes the features of life identically. And they all apply to the unborn human. You just choose to forget that because you want to kill them.

vantexan

You're the guy who a few hours ago were fretting about US public spending on social programs . Now given how lucky you were to have public funds readily available which allowed the life saving surgery to proceed ASAP allowing you to go on living a normal life. And in keeping with the fact that you proudly boast about the fact that you haven't paid a dime in federal income tax in many years, if I were you,..... I'd keep my mouth shut and just be glad to be alive.
In many years? Says who? Your new brain appears to have a glitch.

bacha29

Damaged children do the things that damaged children do. And every child in the foster system is damaged. None were there as babies. Zero.
They are there because they saw and experienced things daily for years, and finally ended up with nobody to take care of them. They are a danger to others and themselves. All of them.
Just another uneducated unprofessional, unsubstantiated layman's opinion no court in the land would deem qualified. So save your breath.
In many years? Says who? Your new brain appears to have a glitch.
Says who?....You. Just be glad you're alive which was very much in doubt when they brought you into the ER. But fortunately for you what was never in doubt was the public funding need to save your life.

wilberforce15

Just another uneducated unprofessional, unsubstantiated layman's opinion no court in the land would deem qualified. So save your breath.

Says who?....You. Just be glad you're alive which was very much in doubt when they brought you into the ER. But fortunately for you what was never in doubt was the public funding need to save your life.
Just another layman's opinion who actual knows what a foster kid is.
You connected it to babies. You're as ignorant as it can possibly come.
Foster kids are those with criminal and dead parents who have nobody else. They enter the system long after they are babies.
All babies are taken fast.
Everybody else is super dangerous to whoever hosts them.

vantexan

Thank goodness you're here to make up stories. Is that what the new brain does for you? Impressive.