1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

El Correcto

god is dead
They’re not right and I’m fine with them being outlawed.
See there is some moderation and agreement to be found in this.
I really don’t see this as steam rolling the libs or killing abortion rights. Women will still have access to abortion, this is just the end of left wing tyranny over the discussion of regulating it.

El Correcto

god is dead
“In all or most cases
Glad to see the radical who believe in no regulation of abortion are not the majority in this country no matter how dishonest the media is about it.
Just like you don’t support third trimester, lots of Americans want to regulate this, over turning Roe begins this debate, not ends it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
How many of you are pro capital punishment?
Scripture supports Capital Punishment. Romans 13:1-7 says to submit to the authority of civil government, reminding us that “if you do evil, be afraid; for he [the authority] does not bear the sword in vain.”
In its ultimate use, the “sword” implies capital punishment – execution.

El Correcto

god is dead
37% beats 61%?

It sure did today.
Why are they adding in most cases to this?
Why won’t they just give you an honest breakdown of the numbers?
How many Americans want unregulated up to birth abortion? Not adding in “most cases”.
How many Americans want no abortion at all? Not adding in “most cases”.

El Correcto

god is dead
No one said the secret was to encourage promiscuity but sticking you head in the sand isn't the solution either.
How do you feel about third trimester?
What about when it is a baby in the womb, damn near fully developed?
Do you think women have some responsibility in making sure they make a decision before that point?

Gotta Go

90176C98-478E-44EA-9EFC-1AED7B03F4D4.jpeg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
How many of you are pro capital punishment?

I am mostly against it for the shear fact that I don't trust that the justice system has a good track record of not convicting the wrong people. On the other hand, it's hard to protect people's right to life without adequate punishment for those who violate it. What should the punishment be for murderers if not capital? I had one idea that they be the only people allowed to hold government and political positions, and they had to have some sort of kill device that could be activated any time by anyone whose rights they were violating. That wuuld add an aspect of self-defense to their killing, would give them a shot at living a meaningful life, and give people a really way to hold the government accountable.

If only blender babies and other murder victims got that much consideration.