1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No one said the secret was to encourage promiscuity but sticking you head in the sand isn't the solution either.

Yes, but what I described is what is happening now. The old way where morality was socially enforced with things like shot gun weddings was much better than what we have going now.

rickyb

1656126392177.png

El Correcto

god is dead
This is your link:
View attachment 389555

Which takes you here:
View attachment 389556

In other words, only 19 percent of Americans agree with the Democrat party position that killing babies up to the moment before birth should be legal.

Try again my radical left wing friend.
Looks like most of America agrees with roe being overturned and having a debate on the issue that doesn’t just end on “you violated their rights!!!” Lawsuit.

bacha29

Thank goodness you're here to make up stories. Is that what the new brain does for you? Impressive.
Just another layman's opinion who actual knows what a foster kid is.
You connected it to babies. You're as ignorant as it can possibly come.
Foster kids are those with criminal and dead parents who have nobody else. They enter the system long after they are babies.
All babies are taken fast.
Everybody else is super dangerous to whoever hosts them.
Do you know how many kids are in foster care right now in this nation? 410,000 They at one time were infants too so why weren't they adopted? What were the reasons? So don't try to tell me this BS about them all being adopted because if they were they wouldn't be 410,000 of them in foster care.

wilberforce15

Do you know how many kids are in foster care right now in this nation? 410,000 They at one time were infants too so why weren't they adopted? What were the reasons? So don't try to tell me this BS about them all being adopted because if they were they wouldn't be 410,000 of them in foster care.
Are you that dense?

Nobody in the foster system was there as an infant.
ALL of the infants and babies were adopted.
Those 410k come from degenerate and dead moms and dads who can't take care of their kids. That's what the foster system is.

wilberforce15

Seriously, how many times do I have to explain the basics of foster care?

They aren't infants. They never were infants in there. And the few who were got adopted IMMEDIATELY WITH A LONG LINE.
That's reality.

bacha29

Scripture supports Capital Punishment. Romans 13:1-7 says to submit to the authority of civil government, reminding us that “if you do evil, be afraid; for he [the authority] does not bear the sword in vain.”
In its ultimate use, the “sword” implies capital punishment – execution.
One little issue with that. The colonies kicked the Church of England and it's king clean out of the country in 1781. If you want a theocracy run by a bunch of unelected clergy using an old piece of ancient text that will support any point of view they want it to then there are no shortage of places on this planet you can move to.

wilberforce15

One little issue with that. The colonies kicked the Church of England and it's king clean out of the country in 1781. If you want a theocracy run by a bunch of unelected clergy using an old piece of ancient text that will support any point of view they want it to then there are no shortage of places on this planet you can move to.
Almost all the states had an established church when the constitution was written, and it wasn't considered a contradiction. They kicked out the C of E.

bacha29

Are you that dense?

Nobody in the foster system was there as an infant.
ALL of the infants and babies were adopted.
Those 410k come from degenerate and dead moms and dads who can't take care of their kids. That's what the foster system is.
Show me the data that supports your wild claim that they were all adopted. You don't have a single scrap of corroborated evidence or confirmed data supporting that claim. I bet you're another one of those people still clinging desperately to the long since debunked claim that the 2020 election was stolen.