2020 Presidential Updates

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
The biggest election fraud took place because of Trump and DeJoy handcuffing the USPS and the USPS not following through with court ordered mail sweeps.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I wish Dotard would hurry up and claim my state... I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning!!

What a complete dip:censored2:. In 20 years, you Trump fans are going to feel stupid when one of your grandkids finds the Trump gear you have stashed in your attic and asks you why you have it. You bought into the biggest load of BS in the history of the world!

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
She's hawt

I'm no fan but she had quite the rack, back in the day.

ve-i-got-them-breastisis-happy-fat-tuesday-15369544.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I wish Dotard would hurry up and claim my state... I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning!!

What a complete dip*. In 20 years, you Trump fans are going to feel stupid when one of your grandkids finds the Trump gear you have stashed in your attic and asks you why you have it. You bought into the biggest load of BS in the history of the world!
These are the leaders of your party.....
What a joke.

1604296387903.jpg

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
These are the leaders of your party.....
What a joke.

The thing you don't seem to understand is that just because someone is against Trump does not mean they are for Biden. I've mentioned before that I believe it's sad that the best two candidates our country could put forward were these two fools.

The rest of the world is watching our White House like it's an episode of The Office. Trump is the Michael Scott of Presidents! FYI, that would mean you are Dwight. :-)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The thing you don't seem to understand is that just because someone is against Trump does not mean they are for Biden. I've mentioned before that I believe it's sad that the best two candidates our country could put forward were these two fools.

The rest of the world is watching our White House like it's an episode of The Office. Trump is the Michael Scott of Presidents! FYI, that would mean you are Dwight. :-)
I really don't understand why liberals always cry about what "the rest of the world" thinks about us. Complete lack of self respect probably.

vantexan

The rest of the world respects us when we are strong, treats us like a doormat when we're weak. Guess how they'll view us with Biden as president.