2020 Presidential Updates

JJinVA

Among a plethora of other things, I even have an 8x16 enclosed trailer set up strictly as a mobile medic center. I wasnt playing when I said me and my ppl are prepared for whatever.

Karma...

think about all the people leaving California and infiltrating neighboring states with their communist tendencies thus shewing the elections

JJinVA

You got an underground bunker out back also
na. Im not one to live underground. Id rather be out in the field with my black UPS shoe polish smeared under my eyes just to make things legit lol

Once this period in time has passed Ill convert it to a regular incognito travel trailer. Its pretty sweet though. Powerbank, solar, inverter, water, shower, kitchen. I have family in the medical fields so I get access to some pretty useful stuff ;)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Among a plethora of other things, I even have an 8x16 enclosed trailer set up strictly as a mobile medic center. I wasnt playing when I said me and my ppl are prepared for whatever.

You evertrumpers are entertaining if nothing else

Don’t worry we’re laughing at you not with you

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wasn’t it Donnie that ran down to the White House basement bunker when he got scared a few months ago
No. He went across the street to the church that Democrats tried to burn down and made a speech in defense of law and order. 50 secret service agents were injured by the radical Democrats trying to stop him. Disgusting people.

Box Ox

Sounds like you'll feel right at home wherever the camo pajama parades take you.