2020 Presidential Updates

JJinVA

I watched Fox for a few minutes earlier but got tired of Chris Wallace spouting Dem talking points.
I stopped watching all of them during GW's admin when Ruppert Murdoch made it clear they were a neocon outlet. Neocons and neolibs are one in the same

JJinVA

Murdoch's liberal sons took over and it shows
It was clear they were trying to blur the line between the left and right to make wishy-washy conservatives think they were adopting true Conservative ideologies since they had a reputation of being "conservative".

Admittedly I do occasionally watch Tucker on youtube though but thats about it

oldngray

nowhere special
It was clear they were trying to blur the line between the left and right to make wishy-washy conservatives think they were adopting true Conservative ideologies since they had a reputation of being "conservative".

Fox did have true conservatives about 20 years ago but they have been steadily replaced with liberals or at best RINOs

oldngray

nowhere special

Untitled.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I stopped watching all of them during GW's admin when Ruppert Murdoch made it clear they were a neocon outlet. Neocons and neolibs are one in the same
I actually disliked Bush Jr and his administration than either Obama's or Trump's.

Who ever would have thought we would be wishing for Slick Willy again!
I actually like him and his administration than any since.
I'm old enough to remember Reagan and although the LibTurds were pretty bad back then, ...
... it was nothing like the currently looney-tunes DimWits and MSM we have today!!!​

Box Ox