2020 Presidential Updates

JJinVA

I just hope it doesn't come down to Pennsylvania and Philadelphia.
The pollsters have been saying for months that Trump had to win by at least 5% legal votes in PA ...
... to offset the expected illegal votes in Philly.​
Trumps campaign is calling for recounts in all of them, and they should. They need to have federal agents there as witnesses at all of them though.

It will be fine

Trumps campaign is calling for recounts in all of them, and they should. They need to have federal agents there as witnesses at all of them though.

Biden is up 150k votes in Michigan. A recount won’t change the outcome.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

The cats (ballots) outta the bag now.
Once the ballots are removed from the mail-in envelope, they are gold.

JJinVA

The cats (ballots) outta the bag now.
Once the ballots are removed from the mail-in envelope, they are gold.
True. Not sure how they would validate that. Course, thats out of my hands anyways as Im not the one doing the validating. We'll have to see what they come up with

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I saw on twitter that the dems are bringing in truckloads of ballots straight from a print shop in downtown Philly.

JJinVA

and all the blank ballots they filled out during the middle of the night when they wouldn't let anyone watch them.
They may have to call for a complete redo of the election to filter out the fraudulent ballots from the actual, with some federal supervision of course