2020 Presidential Updates

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
1EF0319E-40F8-45B7-A0BC-8B69E95DB1EF.jpeg

vantexan

Flip that meme around is more accurate. Dems never accused republicans of mass voter fraud. Ttku...
Nah, but the Dems did see Russians behind every tree helping Trump. Turned out it was a made up Democrat narrative from Hillary. Hiiilllllaaarrrrrryyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Nah, but the Dems did see Russians behind every tree helping Trump. Turned out it was a made up Democrat narrative from Hillary. Hiiilllllaaarrrrrryyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
Putin did interfere in our elections in 2016. This year it looks like he just wrote trump off as not worth the effort. Say good bye to the useful idiot. Nor to worry, Putin will find another useful idiot in the Republican ranks.

vantexan

Putin did interfere in our elections in 2016. This year it looks like he just wrote trump off as not worth the effort. Say good bye to the useful idiot. Nor to worry, Putin will find another useful idiot in the Republican ranks.
Last month hand written notes from John Brennan, Obama's CIA chief, were declassified. He sent those notes to both the White House and Jim Comey, telling them the CIA just got good intelligence that verified Hillary Clinton's campaign had started the Trump Russian collusion narrative to take focus off her email server scandal. You may recall that Mueller's team found no collusion. Sad to see people still hang onto that but refuse to consider their side is in the wrong in spite of evidence confirming impropriety.

Last edited:
Last month hand written notes from John Brennan, Obama's CIA chief, were declassified. He sent those notes to both the White House and Jim Comey, telling them the CIA just got good intelligence that verified Hillary Clinton's campaign had started the Trump Russian collusion narrative to take focus off her email server scandal. You may recall that Mueller's team found no collusion. Sad to people still hang onto that but refuse to consider their side is in the wrong in spite of evidence confirming impropriety.
Just saw that on InFo Wars. That Alex Jones is quite the investigative reporter. Or was that another Q Anon conspiracy theory?

Box Ox

Last month hand written notes from John Brennan, Obama's CIA chief, were declassified. He sent those notes to both the White House and Jim Comey, telling them the CIA just got good intelligence that verified Hillary Clinton's campaign had started the Trump Russian collusion narrative to take focus off her email server scandal. You may recall that Mueller's team found no collusion. Sad to people still hang onto that but refuse to consider their side is in the wrong in spite of evidence confirming impropriety.

Please link the article at Fox News if there is one.

Box Ox

Please look it up on Google. I might be Mak's bro but I'm not your step-and-fetch-it.

I don't want the Google algorithm to start thinking I get my information from Alex Jones' Infowars (would start getting ads the crazies get, etc) and I have a feeling Fox News hasn't said anything about it.

vantexan

I don't want the Google algorithm to start thinking I get my information from Alex Jones' Infowars (would start getting ads the crazies get, etc) and I have a feeling Fox News hasn't said anything about it.
Considering how many billions of searches Google conducts a day isn't it just a wee bit paranoid on your part to think they focus on what you're doing? Correction, narcissistic?

Box Ox

Considering how many billions of searches Google conducts a day isn't it just a wee bit paranoid on your part to think they focus on what you're doing? Correction, narcissistic?

I don't think so because Google's advertising customization is still based upon every user's inputs. It's their primary method of revenue generation.

Trump is 2020's obvious lesson on narcissism. :)

vantexan

I don't think so because Google's advertising customization is still based upon every user's inputs. It's their primary method of revenue generation.

Trump is 2020's obvious lesson on narcissism. :)
And Democrats are 2020's obvious lesson on corruption. :)