2020 Presidential Updates

fishtm2001

Man you don't get it. I'd love to have him as my lawyer.
Here’s a sampling of what his former colleagues claimed in their lawsuit (complaint):

Wood repeatedly emailed them at odd hours and reiterated that he was behaving according to God’s will and would not pay them. “God has given me permission to be profane in this email,” he wrote early one morning around 3:45 a.m. “You damn dumb mother:censored2:ers…God Almighty told me to get you back to where you belong. Broke and essentially homeless.”
He continued: “You all better get on your knees and pray to Almighty God that He now asks me to show you mercy. If he does, I will show it, if he does not, I will deliver a fiery judgment against you on earth. Who the :censored2: did you think you were dealing with? You were screwing around me with [sic], but I was someone else in disguise. You in fact have been screwing around with God Almighty. I am not God. You lied when you told others that I thought I was…I am L. Lin Wood—the sole member of L. Lin Wood, P.C. The architect of the most masterful and powerful Valentine’s Day massacre known in American history. The last one killed seven. Mine will ruin many more before it is over. Deservedly so.”
In another message to them, he continued with a similar religious theme. The “Best outcome for you in eternity Is Hell for repeatedly interfering with God’s commandment to children to honor their father,” he wrote. But days later, Wood changed his tune and sent another email recanting his prior, threatening messages. He said he’d made “accusatory statements with incomplete information and out of anger, coupled with a tried [sic] brain and body,” according to the lawsuit. He allegedly added that people he loved were worried about his mental health, but he assured the attorneys that while “I am a little crazy…I’m also mainly sane.”

Sportello

I'm sorry if facts frighten and anger you. I forgive you for lashing out.

View attachment 322532

This was admitted as evidence in the court of law. It is the only expert report I've seen about the issue. Everything else, both for and against the machines, has been declarative claims with no proof to substantiate. I'm not attesting to the veracity or accuracy of this report. The judge did, however, see the value in allowing it to be admitted to the record as evidence, and allowed it to be released to the public. I guess that makes the judge a tin foil hat wearing person in your eyes as well.
Care to tell us how that worked out?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Care to tell us how that worked out?

The machine flipped votes the hand count is how they found out.

Ou812fu

Nope. That is not at all true.
What I said was exactly true. You have no facts that you brought with you. This all started out because of the vote on legalization of weed... Please do your research, because right now you are basing it off of your opinion.

Sportello

There was no ‘vote flipping’. Marijuana is legal in Michigan. Some communities don’t have retail locations. You don’t know what you talking about.

Ou812fu

There was no ‘vote flipping’. Marijuana is legal in Michigan. Some communities don’t have retail locations. You don’t know what you talking about.
And since you don't want to read facts. Here is another for you..

Ou812fu

bbsam

Staff member
Facts About Dominion, Smartmatic You Should Know

"Since election day, various guests, attorneys and elected officials have appeared on Newsmax TV and offered opinions and claims about Smartmatic and Dominion Systems, both companies that offer voting software in the U.S.

Newsmax would like to clarify its news coverage and note it has not reported as true certain claims made about these companies.

There are several facts our viewers and readers should be aware. Newsmax has found no evidence either Dominion or Smartmatic owns the other, or has any business association with each other.

We have no evidence Dominion uses Smartmatic’s software or vice versa.

No evidence has been offered that Dominion or Smartmatic used software or reprogrammed software that manipulated votes in the 2020 election.

Smartmatic has stated its software was only used in the 2020 election in Los Angeles, and was not used in any battleground state contested by the Trump campaign and Newsmax has no evidence to the contrary.

Dominion has stated its company has no ownership relationship with the House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's family, Sen. Dianne Feinstein's family, the Clinton family, Hugo Chavez, or the government of Venezuela.

Neither Dominion nor Smartmatic has any relationship with George Soros.

Smartmatic is a U.S. company and not owned by the Venezuelan government, Hugo Chavez or any foreign official or entity.

Smartmatic states it has no operations in Venezuela. While the company did election projects in Venezuela from 2004 to 2017, it states it never was founded by Hugo Chavez, nor did it have a corrupt relationship with him or the Venezuelan government."
Translation: Newsmax would like to not be sued into bankruptcy for lying to a bunch of gullible Tumpublicans. For more information, please go to our Gofundme page and continue to donate like :censored2: democrats vote—early and often!