2020 Presidential Updates

bbsam

Staff member
The Biden crime family is under investigation. That's a fact no matter how far you stick your head in the sand homie.

I'm not sure what is more pathetic, the attempt at covering up a scandal, or the people who are still denying it.
Trump has been under investigation his entire presidency. Why would it matter if Biden is as well? Homie.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump has been under investigation his entire presidency. Why would it matter if Biden is as well? Homie.
So just like you did for President Trump, you support the investigation and you believe there is sufficient evidence of Biden's involvement to support a special counsel for the matter.

Okay then, carry on homie.

refineryworker05

No one said that.
What was said is that she got out 900,000 new voters in Georgia (most are alive US citizens).
Yeah you did say that. I was responding to a poster who was alleging some mass voter fraud scheme with changing laws and harvesting ballots, and in my post I asked who was doing all of that stuff and you brought up Abrams.
This is the thing about republicans they really don’t want more Americans to vote, and they hate and oppose anyone for getting more Americans registered to voter. If a person successfully gets Americans their fellow citizens registered to vote, republicans must make that person out to be a criminal trying to register dead people or cheat in some way. All fantasyland conspiracy bs

is that the guy that was accused of a paper crime and arrested by a heavily armed strike force?
Jurors returned a guilty verdict on all of seven counts including five counts of lying to Congress, one count of witness tampering and one count of obstruction of a proceeding.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Jurors returned a guilty verdict on all of seven counts including five counts of lying to Congress, one count of witness tampering and one count of obstruction of a proceeding.
One of which was an Anti-Trump lawyer who lied about what she knew about the case. She should have been removed from the jury and disbarred.

newfie

ah so the heavily armed task force was there for charges of lying? even worse. god help the republican jaywalker. he'll probably get shot on sight.

newfie

A “paper crime”? Like Bernie Madoff? You act like people don’t care about certain kinds of crimes.
its not an act , lying is not a big deal when its a democratic leader or head of the FBI . If its a republican committing the lying than the electric chair is not good enough.

you act like there is no double standard