2020 Presidential Updates

bbsam

Staff member
Pseudo-intellectual woke liberal who gets his daily brainwashing from NPR and satisfies his superiority complex by reading the New York Slimes to feel smarter than he actually is.
Nah. I read trash posts like yours and that satisfies my superiority complex. You really do post some of the dumbest :censored2: ever.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Lol, biden's not going to be president, and here we go.

Attachments

• 20201230_222414.jpg
    20201230_222414.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 81

Box Ox

Lol, biden's not going to be president, and here we go.
Where'd you get the photo from, Cletus? LOL

I'm not saying the Bidens weren't up to no good. Maybe they were. But Jesus, you guys suck up absolutely any info from any random source you can get.

It will be fine

Where'd you get the photo from, Cletus? LOL

I'm not saying the Bidens weren't up to no good. Maybe they were. But Jesus, you guys suck up absolutely any info from any random source you can get.
It’s a literal photo of a computer screen. These people can’t even handle a screen grab of an email from 2017 while Joe was a private citizen. I’m not sure what is more pathetic, the attempt at manufacturing a scandal or the people that believe it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They just keep swinging on Biden laptop and election fraud with more and more desperation every day.
The Biden crime family is under investigation. That's a fact no matter how far you stick your head in the sand homie.

I’m not sure what is more pathetic, the attempt at manufacturing a scandal or the people that believe it.
I'm not sure what is more pathetic, the attempt at covering up a scandal, or the people who are still denying it.