2023 contract

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I know 1st hand the horrible difference between the Western and Southern supplements. How the hell does the poor working man in the South get so screwed? No paid breaks? No free legal service? Overtime calculation is worse too.
Cost of living is cheaper in the south. All those crawdads and possums and such. Who need money?

542thruNthru

I know 1st hand the horrible difference between the Western and Southern supplements. How the hell does the poor working man in the South get so screwed? No paid breaks? No free legal service? Overtime calculation is worse too.
Because they are die hard far right people... They feel it's their duty to suffer because the big company is the reason they have a job and they should be grateful to them for creating an economy.

542thruNthru

I think I remember reading that -- heck I might've even asked you before haha. That's great. The Central only gives us one paid 10.
The 3rd break is actually a CA law thing. So I can't really say it's because of great negotiating skills but still like to throw it out there. :)

Coldworld

Honestly I don't know what you're talking about. What lock in language?
Basically if you hit like 25 years and have to leave, get fired, are sick, whatever, you still can collect your full pension and I believe you still get it at a reasonable age… you won’t have to wait as you would if you didn’t have that lock in years…ie getting something in your 60’s.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Basically if you hit like 25 years and have to leave, get fired, are sick, whatever, you still can collect your full pension and I believe you still get it at a reasonable age… you won’t have to wait as you would if you didn’t have that lock in years…ie getting something in your 60’s.

You can read what the IBT/UPS pays at 25 full time years, 2,000 a month under age 57...if you forced to leave before 25 years you will be subject to a six percent penalty for every year prior to age 65. That formula has not improved since the 2008 contract, your part time years are added on with again the 6 % penalty.

Currently what would the West pay for a 25 year full time at any age retiree?

Also will they be eligible for Health benefits if they retire early?