2023 contract

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Get rid of the 5 year progression and make it at least a minimum 2 years to full pay. As drivers were all doing the same job and those of us at the bottom are sucking it big. Used to be 2 years anyway, what the hell happened with that?
That’s what I had. It got increased as a concession over the years.

HFolb23

Any raise less than the current inflation rate should be an automatic “no” vote.

No driver facing sensors/cameras/etc unless management gets the same cameras mounted to their computer monitor.

Get rid of feeder contractors completely.

I’d like to see some sort of small differential pay for having to use rented equipment to. I have no idea how it would be worded, but it’s certainly less pleasant to do this job dragging a rent-a-wreck USAZ or MCEZ swing door trailer with a rental tractor that nothing works inside the cab (radio, mirror adjusters, broken seat, etc) and our mechanics can’t touch any of it because it’s not ours.

Ok Boomer
HRNqHqiwbfrIQ.gif

DSM515

All time cards in Minutes not 100ths, this would stop timecard shaving on the part timers, a couple 100s here a couple 100s there probably adds up to millions of stolen time by the company over a year.

PT Car Washer

All time cards in Minutes not 100ths, this would stop timecard shaving on the part timers, a couple 100s here a couple 100s there probably adds up to millions of stolen time by the company over a year.
Of course we trust our management team because they are our friends and will always look after us.

Coldworld

Any raise less than the current inflation rate should be an automatic “no” vote.

No driver facing sensors/cameras/etc unless management gets the same cameras mounted to their computer monitor.

Get rid of feeder contractors completely.

I’d like to see some sort of small differential pay for having to use rented equipment to. I have no idea how it would be worded, but it’s certainly less pleasant to do this job dragging a rent-a-wreck USAZ or MCEZ swing door trailer with a rental tractor that nothing works inside the cab (radio, mirror adjusters, broken seat, etc) and our mechanics can’t touch any of it because it’s not ours.
USAZ’s….when only the “best” will do!!