Do you believe the 22.4 hybrid will pass on this contract

• YES

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • NO

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters
I'm number 1 on the seniority list in my center so this won't affect me. I have never worked a Saturday in 36 years at UPS and I certainly will never work a Sunday. Looking out for my fellow Teamsters just starting out. Maybe it's time WE change the times and let our members spend some time with their families.
It’s a slippery slope... I get what you are saying but then the times are changing and someone has to deliver the packages.

Oh brother, you're really gonna defend this crap? And talk about profit lol. They're profitable delivering 5 days a week paying this wage, no reason they can't be profitable 7 days a week at the same wage.

I've got no problem with Saturday and Sunday work. Paying them less is a deal breaker. It makes absolutely no sense for anyone to support paying people less to work days no one wants to work. Hell, if anything they should be paid more for working weekends.
It’s going to be very interesting to see how IBT and the locals supporting this language are going to push it to the members with a 93% strike vote rate. This could back fire on them again like it did with the contract and also the last IBT election. It was so close on both. They really can’t afford to keep pissing off members.

PS. Vote for Sean!

Shift 2

Might not be double time in the future.
I’d work Sunday. The only reason for it to not be double time is if you’re scheduled to work a 5 day week Sunday through Thursday. Ifu work Monday through Friday Saturday and Sunday will always be premium

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
happy father's day from UPS. Today we would like to pay you less for working sundays. Oh and because most holidays are on the weekends you will be working those too. No extra pay.