Do you believe the 22.4 hybrid will pass on this contract

• YES

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • NO

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’d work Sunday. The only reason for it to not be double time is if you’re scheduled to work a 5 day week Sunday through Thursday. Ifu work Monday through Friday Saturday and Sunday will always be premium
I'd love a Sunday thru Thursday schedule. Hell I'd love the hours of 22.4. I'd be fine with the paycut but I see it as a massive concession and will vote no.

Tony Q

I'd love a Sunday thru Thursday schedule. Hell I'd love the hours of 22.4. I'd be fine with the paycut but I see it as a massive concession and will vote no.
Forgive me for not understanding your logic, but you would love to have this job as it is being presented but will vote no just on the premise of the job that you would like to have. How does one reason with this kind of logic? Also how much money is acceptable for UPS to clear as profit every year?

Brownslave688

Forgive me for not understanding your logic, but you would love to have this job as it is being presented but will vote no just on the premise of the job that you would like to have. How does one reason with this kind of logic? Also how much money is acceptable for UPS to clear as profit every year?
I see the writing on the wall and what it would mean for the full time driver position and the target it could put on my union brothers and sisters back. For that reason I'll vote no to any contract that includes it.

However if it passes I would likely bid one of the jobs.

Brownslave688

I don't have a number that is acceptable for ups to make.

However as long as they are raising the dividend and paying the stockholders more I expect at least the status quo.