30 day packet letter and business lead

Khdriver

So I got through my packet and I sent paperwork to union. But I was told I need a letter and business lead to pass the review for my packet. I thought after 31 days you didn't need to qualify still?

specter208

If you drive day 31, should be automatic qualify. The letter is for your graduation ceremony. Supposed to read it aloud on a zoom call with a couple other new drivers. Your center manager gives an introduction for all the new drivers. Business lead is for packet and makes you more attractive as a driver when your manager presents your packet to the division managers.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If you drive day 31, should be automatic qualify. The letter is for your graduation ceremony. Supposed to read it aloud on a zoom call with a couple other new drivers. Your center manager gives an introduction for all the new drivers. Business lead is for packet and makes you more attractive as a driver when your manager presents your packet to the division managers.

LMAO!!!

CoolStoryBro

Graduation? They didn't even talk to me after day 2. Packet? wtf is that?

These new drivers are not being prepared to the reality of becoming a UPS driver. You are on your own and no one ever bothers to look at you unless you make them look bad on a report.

Zowert

Congratulations. We constantly have 2-3 new drivers doing training routes. You’ll see a new face for a week or two then never see them again. They love DQ’ing people here.