5:00am- 3pm DOT courier

amazondriverdude

Do zero label boxes have trouble scanning into the Leo? Because Friday I finished my route in Leo but I had 6 packages left. Is there a way to check in the morning to make sure all your packages are vanned in?

McFeely

Huge Member
Do zero label boxes have trouble scanning into the Leo? Because Friday I finished my route in Leo but I had 6 packages left. Is there a way to check in the morning to make sure all your packages are vanned in?

If anything, switch from the map view of stops to the list view occasionally. Those zero stops should at least be listed in some fashion, sometimes only as a tracking number though.

If a stop won’t plot on a map, I don’t know if the Leo even puts a dot anywhere on the map.

Some drivers put all their zero in packages at the front of a shelf so they’re not forgetting them. You may have to plot them on your phone or a paper map and put them by nearby packages. Do whatever you find that works for you.

falcon back

If anything, switch from the map view of stops to the list view occasionally. Those zero stops should at least be listed in some fashion, sometimes only as a tracking number though.

If a stop won’t plot on a map, I don’t know if the Leo even puts a dot anywhere on the map.

Some drivers put all their zero in packages at the front of a shelf so they’re not forgetting them. You may have to plot them on your phone or a paper map and put them by nearby packages. Do whatever you find that works for you.
I realize the newbie is asking questions about Zero deliveries because he is new. Some of the answers I have seen such as yours makes me wonder why any experienced courier would have any issues with a package with a zero. I only used Leo for timecards before I left but zero packages were very common, why are people having to separate them or put them somewhere special? Are these couriers so inept at their job that they can't figure out where a stop is on their own?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
There is no problem scanning them but they give a different beep when you do. The only way to see if they’re all vanned is to physically count your packages. What I learned to do many years ago was to set my packages up in stop by stop order before I left the building. We were also taught to memorize our next five stops. If you do both, you shouldn’t have any overlooked zeroes at the end.

Working4the1%

I realize the newbie is asking questions about Zero deliveries because he is new. Some of the answers I have seen such as yours makes me wonder why any experienced courier would have any issues with a package with a zero. I only used Leo for timecards before I left but zero packages were very common, why are people having to separate them or put them somewhere special? Are these couriers so inept at their job that they can't figure out where a stop is on their own?
You used to be able to input the address in the Powerpad manually. Now we upgraded to Leo …and you can’t add it. So FedEx

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
That's BS. You got your nose in everyone's business. You are full of crap.
You’re a fine one to talk. You wrote the book on being nosy. Everything you post here is pure BS. Classic example of someone going through their second childhood. Congrats.

falcon back

You used to be able to input the address in the Powerpad manually. Now we upgraded to Leo …and you can’t add it. So FedEx
Why does anyone need to add the Zero stops to make sure they are delivered? You put them in your delivery order and deliver it. Can't people do their job without the electronic aids.

falcon back

You’re a fine one to talk. You wrote the book on being nosy. Everything you post here is pure BS. Classic example of someone going through their second childhood. Congrats.
It kills you that I retired with dignity and a handsome check each month. Operational brags that she quotes policy to those that don't know where to find it. No BS in my posts. Just pure fun and delight living. Until I hit the golf course.

McFeely

Huge Member
Mondays are generally the lightest volume (except Saturdays). The problem is they run less routes on Mondays so everyone’s route is typically larger geographically.

Wednesday is generally our busy day, but lately I’ve noticed Tues-Wed-Thu are all pretty equally busy on my route nowadays.

My Monday route I clear by 1400. The rest of the week it’s at least 1600 if I’m not on pickups.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Mondays are generally the lightest volume (except Saturdays). The problem is they run less routes on Mondays so everyone’s route is typically larger geographically.

Wednesday is generally our busy day, but lately I’ve noticed Tues-Wed-Thu are all pretty equally busy on my route nowadays.

My Monday route I clear by 1400. The rest of the week it’s at least 1600 if I’m not on pickups.
1600???? Must be nice! And here I was excited because I cleared at 1700 today! Lol.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
It kills you that I retired with dignity and a handsome check each month. Operational brags that she quotes policy to those that don't know where to find it. No BS in my posts. Just pure fun and delight living. Until I hit the golf course.
If you wanna keep babbling on about your “handsome retirement” then show us your retirement badge and your monthly statement or STFU.

Bet you can’t.

falcon back

If you wanna keep babbling on about your “handsome retirement” then show us your retirement badge and your monthly statement or STFU.

Bet you can’t.
No need to. I have the ID in my pocket and the monthly check arriving the 5th of every month. I might up my monthly withdrawal and try some golf lessons. No person, animal or window is safe when I hit a golf ball. Maybe if I quit drinking beer and smoking pot while I am playing, I might get better.