80k club? Roll call......

GenericUsername

Lol. That post was a classic. Never seen that thinking before. You will scare brown with that one.

I clocked out before 4 PM today, going home with 6 hours worked and getting paid 8. Yesterday I was off by 4:30. The day before was 5. I've mowed my yard already, done all the laundry I need to, cleaned the house, gone grocery shopping, and a few other odds and ends. My kid/SO are both dependent on me to do everything outside of the house (errands/etc) due to my daughter being severely at-risk due to health issues. My SO is staying home to do virtual school with my daughter while paying her bills she has with the savings from the beginning of this year with her working from home/keeping my daughter home from daycare (now Kindergarten.) It's not the most ideal situation but it's what works for me.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1601698321269.jpeg

No!!!!!
🧔✊🤢

Yep. Why work as many hours as possible if I'm not able to make the full amount? If I can get out with my guaranteed 8 on a daily basis and get home while everyone is still working, why wouldn't I?

I'll slow down when I'm top rate.
Is that the 3rd year pay rate for the current contract? I thought it was $28.75?
If so next year is going to be awesome for me

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
My first full time year
I made 27k
I couldn't believe I made that much !! Lol
I think I was at 11.10 an hr to start

Did you know I’m not even in the Teamsters any more? Yes I make the big bucks. Flying for UPS I work around 30 hours a month! You package car drivers make peanuts. You’d have to be a knucklehead to come on Brown Cafe and brag about what you make. Peanuts.