80k club? Roll call......

vvv

Good Friday weekly.

$80K by now.....makes me laugh. Only club I'm in regarding the #80 is probably the "80 RLO CLUB" by years end. I prefer not to live in a brown uniform day in day out for 10-12 hours a day.
And although I don't keep track it's actually not too far off....had 3 just this past week.

I’m always amazed at how much you package car drivers can post on Brown Cafe. Non-stop day and night. I don’t think half of you work the hours you claim to. I only work 30 or so hours a month and I don’t post as much as you guys who claim to work 70 hours a week. Something doesn’t add up.

Yes I’m no longer in the Teamsters. I make real money now. Only work 30 hours a month. My question to you package CAR drivers, why do you brag about your low wages?
XBje0GiKxBANmwjJcx.gif

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I’m always amazed at how much you package car drivers can post on Brown Cafe. Non-stop day and night. I don’t think half of you work the hours you claim to. I only work 30 or so hours a month and I don’t post as much as you guys who claim to work 70 hours a week. Something doesn’t add up.
I’m amazed a non package car driver no longer associated with UPS still posts here.

Something doesn’t add up.

babboo25

Banned
Most of them complain about runners but they are the ones posting to a forum while on the clock, what’s worse???

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
80k was by september and that was 5-6-7 years ago.

you should make it the 100k club. last 5 full years I was working there . 2010-14

Scuderia

22.3 TP is $33ish. 8 hours a day. Life outside of work. Body nearly intact. Zero stress. I’ll rather have some of that TBH

DRporch

Oh yeah? Let's see that UPS pilot paycheck.... Don't worry, you don't really need to produce it. We all know you're full of it lol.

I wonder how many years it took from the start for a ups pilot to make 200k. 10-15yrs? From start of college? I feel like in the end it would even out or drivers would come out ahead with pension and health care

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Did you know I’m not even in the Teamsters any more? Yes I make the big bucks. Flying for UPS I work around 30 hours a month! You package car drivers make peanuts. You’d have to be a knucklehead to come on Brown Cafe and brag about what you make. Peanuts.
It’s not what you make. It’s what you spend.