Attachments

• 1467134872507.jpg
    1467134872507.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 115

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Lunatics.

YOU are the biggest hypocrite of them ALL on this board. On one hand, you cry a river over abortion, and the horrible tools that lead to the "deaths" of Babies, and you want us to believe that abortion is murder, and MURDER to you is just HORRIBLE!!!!!

But on the other hand, you support GUNS, the very tools that cause deaths everyday in this country, and then you ignore the deaths that GUNS cause on a daily basis and you campaign to keep the very tools that cause the deaths of innocent women and children available for every nutcase who wants one.

Like this case, while you are spending your time ranting against abortion, even though you lack a vagina, you are silent on the deaths of two children shot by their own mother.

Daughter Shot Dead By Her Pro-Gun Advocate Mom Was Due to Get Married Days Later - Inside Edition

Like you, this mother was a gun toting, gun promoting, second amendment raging nutball, who filled her facebook page with rants on gun ownership ( like I imagine you do) and the moment when she lost her temper, she took out her gun and shot her own two children to death, and then her husband , who was home and NOT in a gun free zone, ran away like a little baby and called police who came and shot the mom to death.

These deaths are MEANINGLESS to you, but you want us to take seriously, your opinion on the deaths of "babies" via abortion as murder.

This is the biggest joke of all.

If MURDER is your cause and your conviction on stopping, why do you ignore the gun related murders in this country beyond the headlines? Why are you not trying to stop all murders?

There, you can actually make a difference, but instead, you think you can control a womans vagina, just because you think space camp orders you to do so.

TOS.

Overpaid Union Thug

YOU are the biggest hypocrite of them ALL on this board. On one hand, you cry a river over abortion, and the horrible tools that lead to the "deaths" of Babies, and you want us to believe that abortion is murder, and MURDER to you is just HORRIBLE!!!!!

But on the other hand, you support GUNS, the very tools that cause deaths everyday in this country, and then you ignore the deaths that GUNS cause on a daily basis and you campaign to keep the very tools that cause the deaths of innocent women and children available for every nutcase who wants one.

Like this case, while you are spending your time ranting against abortion, even though you lack a vagina, you are silent on the deaths of two children shot by their own mother.

Daughter Shot Dead By Her Pro-Gun Advocate Mom Was Due to Get Married Days Later - Inside Edition

Like you, this mother was a gun toting, gun promoting, second amendment raging nutball, who filled her facebook page with rants on gun ownership ( like I imagine you do) and the moment when she lost her temper, she took out her gun and shot her own two children to death, and then her husband , who was home and NOT in a gun free zone, ran away like a little baby and called police who came and shot the mom to death.

These deaths are MEANINGLESS to you, but you want us to take seriously, your opinion on the deaths of "babies" via abortion as murder.

This is the biggest joke of all.

If MURDER is your cause and your conviction on stopping, why do you ignore the gun related murders in this country beyond the headlines? Why are you not trying to stop all murders?

There, you can actually make a difference, but instead, you think you can control a womans vagina, just because you think space camp orders you to do so.

TOS.
Inanimate objects don't kill people genius. But using your line of thinking....... I guess us pro lifers are going about this all wrong. We obviously should be pursuing banning the inanimate objects (including the chemicals) used to kill these helpless and innocent babies.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yes I know personal responsibility is a big no no for liberals.

Be personally responsible. If you don't want an abortion, don't have one. I know you're all upset than an "activist court" didn't give you the decision you wanted, but it was very clear that Texas was trying it's level best to stop abortion by making it essentially impossible for many women to get one. It was all so obvious.

Overpaid Union Thug

Be personally responsible. If you don't want an abortion, don't have one. I know you're all upset than an "activist court" didn't give you the decision you wanted, but it was very clear that Texas was trying it's level best to stop abortion by making it essentially impossible for many women to get one. It was all so obvious.

Wow. The sounds awfully familiar.

Hint:. Liberals are scared of them.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wow. The sounds awfully familiar.

Hint:. Liberals are scared of them.

Yes, we are scared of Texans (and others) who try to evade laws by working around them so as to essentially make abortions unavailable to most women. The law is the law, and whether you personally agree with it is irrelevant. "God's Will" as you interpret it, is not the law, as much as you'd like it to be.

This would have made coat hangars a popular option in Texas. How about a "Texit"? They can become their own ridiculous Christian, Right Wing sanctuary country. I would vote for that.

Then you can ban abortions, all religions except Christianity, and make Texass your own little heaven on Earth.

BrownArmy

Inanimate objects don't kill people genius. But using your line of thinking....... I guess us pro lifers are going about this all wrong. We obviously should be pursuing banning the inanimate objects (including the chemicals) used to kill these helpless and innocent babies.

Why are you in a position to tell women what they can or cannot do with their bodies?

Illuminate me.